What do you all think about this?

So I’ve been following this girls journey and she’s come along way. It looks like she knows what she’s doing but this is the progress I want to see in myself. She got THICK! And looks skinny. How do people achieve this? Some say it’s impossible to look thick if your not naturally like that but she didn’t have much glutes and now her glutes are HUGE! Take a look at the photo. What y’all think about this progress?

Replies

• JanetReyna
    JanetReyna Posts: 291 Member
    btkpkm9c6hrq.jpeg
  • JanetReyna
    ag3wezh30t0s.png
  • JanetReyna
    That’s her body now. How do people get this thick?? 😰😰😰😰🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  • JanetReyna
    I like the original photo. I don’t personally get the booty fascination, but I’m not judging. She seems to look perfectly fine before. Lots of glute workouts out there to plump up the peach, but there’s also genetics to consider among other things I’m sure. Clearly I’m no expert, but in the end whatever makes you feel good about you.

Yes she looks great in both pictures but her progress is insane! She shares a lot of her workouts and her journey as well, I really want big plumped glutes but I’m so fat and pregnant right now and I really want to do as much research as possible so when I have my baby I get back to the gym and work hard.
  • DanielJFitness
    DanielJFitness Posts: 28 Member
    Just don’t judge yourself by glutes alone lol. More of a leg man myself. Lol.

Lots of ifbb pro women out there who post great workouts to plump. Anita Herbert for one. 😊
    JanetReyna wrote: »
    I like the original photo. I don’t personally get the booty fascination, but I’m not judging. She seems to look perfectly fine before. Lots of glute workouts out there to plump up the peach, but there’s also genetics to consider among other things I’m sure. Clearly I’m no expert, but in the end whatever makes you feel good about you.

Yes she looks great in both pictures but her progress is insane! She shares a lot of her workouts and her journey as well, I really want big plumped glutes but I’m so fat and pregnant right now and I really want to do as much research as possible so when I have my baby I get back to the gym and work hard.

• DanielJFitness
    I’ll have to look her up on IG lol
  • JanetReyna
    I know but she’s one of the realesst I know:
    Remember too with IG and other social, looks can def be deceiving.

• DanielJFitness
    😊 don’t worry, I’m sure you’re going to be bootylicious post pregnancy. 💪🏼
    JanetReyna wrote: »
    I know but she’s one of the realesst I know:
    Remember too with IG and other social, looks can def be deceiving.

• JanetReyna
    Why are people so negative? Her instagram username is there, search her up and take a look yourself. I know everyone has a perference but I really do want big gluteus and I’m just looking for advice because I feel I won’t ever reach my goal unless I have plastic surgery and I don’t want to. But I know looking better will help me a lot. I just want some advice on people who have achieved this. Not exactly that goal but women who have gotten big gluteus with fitness.
  • rdkdm7
    rdkdm7 Posts: 34 Member
    People say squats. Lots of squats. But if its not dormant somewhere on your genetics... I'm not sure. I did thousands of squats per my karate masters instructions, picking up checkers, and my *kitten* disappered.
    But maybe I was also cutting, so diet and what u eat too?
  • rdkdm7
    rdkdm7 Posts: 34 Member
    edited November 2019
    LoL I said A@@ not kitten🤣