What do you all think about this?

Replies

• JanetReyna
    JanetReyna Posts: 291 Member
    rdkdm7 wrote: »
    People say squats. Lots of squats. But if its not dormant somewhere on your genetics... I'm not sure. I did thousands of squats per my karate masters instructions, picking up checkers, and my *kitten* disappered.
    But maybe I was also cutting, so diet and what u eat too?

Fitness is so hard because everything comes to genetics. Like me myself, I want a flatter stomach with a thick lower body appearance but I’m gonna have to lose weight so if I lose weight what if I lose my gluteus? Everything is really so complicated😟 I have a lot of friends that have gotten a minimum liposculture and they look awesome! I wish I could have the guts but I sometimes want to give in fitness because I feel the goals I want will never be achieved :(
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    edited November 2019
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    less glute work, more upper needed IMHO......
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    My opinion is that certain women think men like this look. I am always amazed at people that blindly follow fashion--but it's been going on forever. OP--whatever makes you happy.
  • helene4
    helene4 Posts: 120 Member
    edited November 2019
    I think naturally perky butts are great! Yay!

I know some pro body builder women recommend spending about 20-30min on the stair master 4 times a week to get a sculpted butt.

Plus weight lifting!

Good luck! Do you! :)
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    JanetReyna wrote: »
    I know but she’s one of the realesst I know:
    Remember too with IG and other social, looks can def be deceiving.

Do you know her irl?
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    DarihanaNova.com
  • JanetReyna
    Pamela_Sue wrote: »
    Two comments.

1. I personally do not care for this look, it is not proportionate in my opinion. I would like my rear more uplifted and toned, and am working on it, but what I have is what I have to work with, so I will accept what my body can do.

2. That being said, I went back and looked at some of your previous posts and do have concerns. You seem to be very focused on achieving this specific look and very disappointed in your own body. This look may not be achievable for you without plastic surgery. I would highly recommend seeing a therapist about learning to love your own body and to have a reasonable body image.

I just feel my body is not how I wanted to look like and I know I need to love my body and all of that but what is so wrong for me to want to look different? I’m just asking advice to see if some women have achieved something like this with working out only... I’m just looking for advice because I wouldn’t want to get lipo but I probably will if that’s the only thing can help me get curvy. You don’t know how much I cry looking at my narrow hips and not being able to wear outfits I want because of my body shape.
  • JanetReyna
    The thing is Janet, you post a thread about this pretty frequently.

Relax.

Stop searching Instagram for the biggest glutes. You most likely won't have that dramatic of results because it takes a LOT of work and so far you haven't mentioned the work part of it that you ARE doing. Lifting progressively heavier weights is what you need to focus on. Like we've said every time you post this.

What is your current weight lifting routine? Maybe someone can help you with that part.

Girl, I would relax if I had atleast a little curve and looked more feminine. I’m so insecure in going shopping because I don’t have curves. I can’t wear dresses that are fitted. I don’t like taking pictures from the front because I look broad. Yes, I have so many fat to lose and I don’t know if you have seen my body shape I’ve posted pictures of myself. It’s just really really hard for me to feel comfortable and confident because I want to have more curves and I don’t want to feel like lipo is the only way for me to look differently.
  • JanetReyna
    pinuplove wrote: »
    What do I think about that? I think I have no desire to look like a cartoon character, so it doesn't appeal to me. I also think there's a 99.99% surgery was involved there, regardless of what she claims.

ETA assuming it's not just Photoshop. I know it's not what you want to hear, but such extreme body types just are not attainable for the vast majority of people. Wanting something doesn't make it possible. Stop making yourself miserable over it.

I just feel really insecure because I don’t feel I have the curvy look. I don’t want to be negative about this because I really want to have faith I can build up my gluteus. Not exactly like this but bigger and rounder. I cry when I look at myself with dresses. I don’t have curves and it kills my self esteem. I wish I was confident but I’m not and I think I have every right to change what I don’t like. Thank you for saying this :) but honestly I wish I could notice results without having to go under the knife :(