Ideas for flattering lingerie

kds10
kds10 Posts: 450 Member
I am about 2 lbs from goal and would like to buy some lingerie....have never really worn lingerie before and I am 50! I always compare myself to how the ladies look in Victoria secret and think wow my boobs don't look like that:(. ..any tips from any lingerie wearing ladies tia!

Replies

• RevGym2
    RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
    kds10 wrote: »
    I am about 2 lbs from goal and would like to buy some lingerie....have never really worn lingerie before and I am 50! I always compare myself to how the ladies look in Victoria secret and think wow my boobs don't look like that:(. ..any tips from any lingerie wearing ladies tia!

I can ask my mom if it helps.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    That’s about the most personal item you could ask about. I would suggest you go to various lingerie departments and see what speaks to you.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,508 Member
    edited November 2019
    So much depends on you. If you are larger sized in the chest then a well fitted bra will make a massive difference to your life overall as well as making you feel more confident. If not then you can wear almost any of the styles.

Don't go mad on your first shop, go to a high(er) end store where you can get good advice, take a girlfriend for a second opinion, get something you feel comfortable in, when you find your style then splash out a bit more.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Go to different shops and try stuff on. Pick what you feel most confident in and rock it! :smile:
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    I took it upon myself to put together a few ideas for you (I’m helpful like that).

8zg2936qq5j3.jpeg

You’re welcome.

I personally prefer the edible underwear.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    edited November 2019

I took it upon myself to put together a few ideas for you (I’m helpful like that).

8zg2936qq5j3.jpeg

You’re welcome.

For yourself to enjoy or to enjoy together?
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member

8zg2936qq5j3.jpeg

You’re welcome.

I found some in Quebec made out of Swedish Berries. I'll send you a link.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    s131951 wrote: »

8zg2936qq5j3.jpeg

You’re welcome.

For yourself to enjoy or to enjoy together?

Together 😜

8zg2936qq5j3.jpeg

You’re welcome.

I found some in Quebec made out of Swedish Berries. I'll send you a link.

WHAT?! Those are my favorite.. now if I'd find some made of sour patch kids I'd be screwed because I'd want to eat them myself. 🙄😜
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member

8zg2936qq5j3.jpeg

You’re welcome.

It could be a good tactic for survivalists. High calorie content and add bacon brassiere or undies.