Delete Foods

Does anyone know how to delete the foods that you accumulate, after you post your meals? I have way too many foods, that I am not eating anymore and the list is getting so long. Thanks!

Replies

• thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    in the app, i just hold down on the food in question and it gives me the option to delete
  • dmcforthewin
    dmcforthewin Posts: 135 Member
    in the app, i just hold down on the food in question and it gives me the option to delete

I'm on my lap top, but I will have to take another look and see if I am missing something. Thanks for the fast response!
  • jf453142
    jf453142 Posts: 1 Member
    Yeah, I've not found any way to do that on the browser version. The app for my Android tablet did have a way to easily to do it but, strangely, the foods I deleted via that app STILL show up on the browser version. I have no idea why these aren't synced up. They certainly should be.
  • janeypoosandbob
    janeypoosandbob Posts: 85 Member
    edited October 2019
    On the website, go into your food diary and click on "add food" then click on the "frequent" tab. It will bring up your list of foods for that particular meal.
    At the bottom of the list, to the right is the option (in a blue box) to delete your foods. You just need to check the box at the beginning of each food.
    Do that for all your meals ๐Ÿ‘
    Ooh, also, there's a separate tab to see the foods that you've deleted (next to the "delete foods" blue box) and you can reinstated them if you want to.
    I hope that helps ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • dmcforthewin

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry. I just found your reply to my dilemma. I am bad with checking for peoples replies. Sorry about that. Thank you for your feedback!
    Yeah, I've not found any way to do that on the browser version. The app for my Android tablet did have a way to easily to do it but, strangely, the foods I deleted via that app STILL show up on the browser version. I have no idea why these aren't synced up. They certainly should be.

• dmcforthewin
    I am so sorry. I just found your reply to my question I posted. I haven't looked into my post replies for days. I apologize. Thank you for the great help! I have so many foods, that the lists are getting way too long.
    On the website, go into your food diary and click on "add food" then click on the "frequent" tab. It will bring up your list of foods for that particular meal.
    At the bottom of the list, to the right is the option (in a blue box) to delete your foods. You just need to check the box at the beginning of each food.
    Ooh, also, there's a separate tab to see the foods that you've deleted (next to the "delete foods" blue box) and you can reinstated them if you want to.
    I hope that helps ๐Ÿ˜Š

• janeypoosandbob
    janeypoosandbob Posts: 85 Member
    I am so sorry. I just found your reply to my question I posted. I haven't looked into my post replies for days. I apologize. Thank you for the great help! I have so many foods, that the lists are getting way too long.
    I hope that helps ๐Ÿ˜Š

No worries, happy to help ๐Ÿ˜Š