Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Oh heck yeah girl heck yeah I have been craving that salty pretzle bun.........Can't wait to try it.....

Fingers crossed Bubs doesn't become a big brother unless you want him too :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited November 2019
    LMAO eventually I do, but now would be EXTREMELY inconvenient timing LOL - he'll make a great big brother someday soon though <3

I WILL WARN YOU babe...the bun is not as pretzel-y as some I've had, and thus much SOFTER than most pretzel buns? Still super yummy though <3
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Sure looks like one contented cat !
  • mistymeadows2005
    Lol thank you he's spoiled rotten <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Hope you are A-ok, gf <3 It might be just stress unless you guys are planning for a little one <3 Sending hugs to ya! <3<3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMAO probably, though my life is pretty stress free minus some issues with Ced and the family, but that's been goin on for years so who knows LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited November 2019
    Happy Veteran's Day to everyone, especially anyone reading this who served - THANK YOU!!!

HAPPY NEWS this morning kids! 158.8! Now that doesn't SEEM like happy news except that it's lower than my "high" of the last 2 weeks AND I had 4 instead of 3 non-low cal days this week AND I'm goin' back to a losing-weight-schedule for a few weeks so all is well <3

I'm really impressed with my lack of gain over the weekend! I ate like crap so I 100% attribute it to enough water - I was REALLY good about water all weekend. I mean, I OMADed every day still but my cals were over 2k every day. So I'm working my way out of a surplus this week - but with TRUE mini fasting days and a fast Thursday as long as I'm feeling up to it, I'm shooting for 151 this week. A stretch, I know, but not impossible :)

2 fun finds this weekend, purchase-wise :)
    1- found GIANT uncooked peeled, tail off, shrimpies on sale 11 bucks for 2 pounds! I probs should've got 2, but it was Walmart so I'm hoping they'll keep 'em around for a little bit :)
    2 - found a new "fitbit" on Wish for less than 5 bucks ( @volgirl1322 you should def sign up and use my referral code so we can get free stuff) - it's actually a smart watch, so when it gets here I'll play with it and see what it can do :) It's bluetooth so should be fun :)

Had a super chill weekend - restocked the cupboards this weekend - we were low on LOTS of basics AND all my fun accouterments. I had a 26 dollar gift card left over from Ibotta, so after using that, and my Ibotta monies and pay w Ibotta - I got groceries for the next 2 weeks for Ced and I for like 30 bucks...WINNING! LOL

Sunday, Ced and I didn't even get outta BED until like 4 pm...we watched round 1 of football in JimJams in bed with Bubbers...it was GLORIOUS LOL

It's now BLIZZARDING here LOL - 5+ inches expected here today but I knew it was comin' so I stocked up on all daily essentials last night so my lil tush doesn't hafta leave the house today unless an emergency comes up :)

BOTD:
    #AllTheSnuggles
    lygi7enmnzew.png

#ISitLikeAHuman
    ah9tv8t79xwf.png

Have a great week kids!
  • jadepearl
    Yup, when the TOP decides the next stage for us, we will just have to follow :wink: Yes, we celebrate Remembrance Day over here too where Australians will observe one minute's silence at 11 am on 11 November each year to remember those who died or suffered for Australia's cause in all wars and armed conflicts <3 You were mentioning a $5 fitbit? Wow..how does it looks like? Amazing that you got groceries for $30...wow!!! For us here, everything is just so expensive. My groceries will cost me around $80-$100 for a family of 4. Cheering you on for 151 and I know you can do this, you are a rock star <3:+1: Its snowing now at your side? Wow!!! Bubs....you are so cute, love ya! <3
  • volgirl1322
    OMG such cuteness........We had ice and schools delayed but just about an inch of snow for us........

Keep kicking butt dear ---you are a rock star!!
    !
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited November 2019
    Thank you lovelies!!!

JP - yes i found it on Wish.com!!! You should have access to it, it's worldwide - but if you sign up, lemme know - I'll give you a referral code and we'll both get bonus money! YAY! :) I haven't gotten it yet, the shipping usually takes a few weeks (I'll take it for 95% off stuff LOL) - but here's what it looks like:
    q05c8itev1zf.png

To be fair, the groceries were like $60 but I had a $26 dollar gift card from a previous grocery folly lmao - the rest of it was just Ibotta bucks etc :)

I appreciate the faith but today didn't give me NOTHIN'! LMAO - exactly the same 158.8

Not sure why...maybe bloat catching up with me? My cals were around 1200 and I did great on water - the OMG PLEASE NO alternative is that I'm actually gaining a little bit and my highs are getting closer to my true weight *sigh* - I'm really gonna have to do good today and tomorrow, and it's looking like a fast Thursday isn't going to be optional *double sigh*

Here's dinner from last night - buffalo shrimp salad again! I've been so in the mood for that flavor profile lately! So I'm just gonna go with it :)

tulc2vrst8mr.png

BOTD:
    #INeedATopHat #DefinitelyCallsForATopHat
    ql9nc9jka57b.png

• mistymeadows2005
    Ugh just not feelin' super hot today about my weight *sigh* it's all mental but I think I'mma fast today AND thurs with a low-cal day tomorrow - I could use the flush and a nice boost from the scale.
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    You are doing good to stay on top of things. I was not as vigilant and everything got out of control and I am having to lose everything I lost all over again. You are truly setting the example - You've got this.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks Trace, yeah I'm attempting to make it so I don't hafta re-lose everything - plus it's easier when you're in the habit - I'm so lazy that I'd rather just suck it up and fast then stay low cal LMAO - in that sense, I'm kinda an all or nothing person LOL
  • volgirl1322
    You are totally doing awesome I am sure it will be gone soon ---don't you fret about it.

Personally, I think Bubs would be so handsome with a bow tie :)
    <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    OMG YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BOW TIE!!!!! Oh I gotta go make that happen............

I'll be back......
  • mistymeadows2005
    AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH - there's LOTS of options for bowties!!! They're just collars with bows on them LOL - but LOOK WHAT I FOUND FOR TOP HATS:
    jzoj6i6qt4t2.png
  • jadepearl
    Oh.. I have seen those on ebay here too. My kids were deciding by get me that or the F1 and they bought me the F1. Its quite a nice little watch :) I thought you got the real fitbit for $5 :lol:

cwu0ne5qk8ch.jpg

Don't mind me saying..apologies if I am out of line... when I missed my AF, I started gaining weight a little by a little and finally, after pondering for 6 weeks, I decided to take the test and tadaa...DS was born 9 months later. Are you going to take the test soon? Your OMAD looks delicious :yum: Bubs will look handsome in anything <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited November 2019
    I don't mind at all JP, I'm an open book, but GOSHHHHH I REALLLLLY hope that's not the case - I have 90 day birth control so I wouldn't even know if I missed a period LOL I'll pee on a stick tomorrow just to make myself feel better LMAO - I mean it wouldn't be the end of the world or anything, just inconvenient timing - it doesn't help that my best friend is 7 months pregnant so I'm swimming in baby hormones! LMAO
  • volgirl1322
    OMG top hats and bowties for Bubs....YES YES YES.....he id adobrs....

I need the code for the wish ---dm me on insta or here.....please :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Happy Hump Day Kids!!!

FINALLY got myself into a true mini fast - somewhere around 400 cals - probably 200 of that was non-dairy creamer in coffee and my crystal light - HOWEVER, managed probably close to 200 oz of water thank GOD! Had a whole cucumber w a tiny bit of crack ranch and a few grapes.

Weigh IN - 155.1
    3.7 overnight! LOVE IT!!!

I'm not sure when I'm going to mama's yet - either tonight or tomorrow night probably - that makes it MUCH harder to mini fast or fast at ALL really - maybe I'll wait and go Friday so I can eat normally, AND then i can go shopping w Mama on Saturday - she gave me a "coupon" for buying me a nice new bra from my birthday :) Yeah that sounds like a better idea LOL - I'll plan w Ced whenever he calls me after his big meeting today! They're doing a company meeting to allocate bonuses, plans for the next facility, raises, all sortsa fun stuff!!! We'll see how that goes :)

Nothing else much to report - going to try REALLY hard to hit that 151 mark this week. Here's a Bubsy throwback to make y'all smile :)

c6uyktay76p4.png