What do you all think about this?

Replies

• healingnurtrer
    healingnurtrer Posts: 217 Member
    JanetReyna wrote: »
    I want big glutes too :smile: not just for appearance, but for fitness too. In my opinion, the picture looks like she may be wearing shape wear but yes she's gained! (unless it's surgery, padding, I guess we can never know for sure.) How did she do it? Hard work/ good program? Ate at surplus? Shape wear can help keep the tummy tight and give the butt that shape. That would be my guess at how she looks like that. Good luck with your pregnancy and goals, OP. (PS I've never tried shape wear but I've heard it's very uncomfortable)

Edit to add: Yikes, I skipped the rest of this thread before posting. OP, you can probably gain some glute muscles post pregnancy and while eating at surplus. This picture is kind of extreme/ unrealistic to have as a goal, in my opinion. Counseling may help- just to work through the painful, negative feelings you've been having about you body. :heart: You're beautiful and your body is amazing just the way it is.

I guess her gluteus do look too big but i don’t know I like it. I am not flat, I’ve never been flat you can see some posts from here I’ve posted my body but it’s just really saddening to see my wide arms and wide waist without no definition at all. I’m 14 weeks pregnant and I hope once I deliver my baby I can reach my goal. Hopefully I don’t have to go under the knife :(

Just to clarify- I didn't mean to say her glutes were too big- her shape just looks like she's wearing shapewear. Nothing wrong with her body OR wearing shapewear, just understanding that it's probably not possible to make your body look like that.

I understand it's hard to feel sad about how your body looks. Is this your first pregnancy? Besides counseling, something I found helpful was I listened to some positive affirmations during pregnancy that were really helpful. I remember this one line said- "I am radiantly beautiful. I accept all the changes pregnancy brings to my body. My body is working perfectly to grow my precious baby." Stuff like that. I listened to it everyday. Maybe you would benefit from something like that.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    My opinion is that certain women think men like this look. I am always amazed at people that blindly follow fashion--but it's been going on forever. OP--whatever makes you happy.

True. look up Sara Baartman who toured with freak shows as the "Hottentot Venus" 200 years ago.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    You are having a baby. Being a mother is a surely a priority and a huge responsibility. Teaching him or her to be confident and to accept themself is accomplished through example. What kind of child would you like to raise?

Seek professional help. Whether through counseling for your body shape fixation, or acceptance of yourself as you are.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    rdkdm7 wrote: »
    Right. Instagram models men and women fake being black and mixed. Look it up. The girls booty might be kinda big, but she knows how to make it crazy big looking.
    Also, even if you were black or mixed, those perfect instagram crazy bootys, perfect thick uncellulited glutes, skinny tiny waists, are mostley unachievable realistically by any racial poulation. Maybe with a ton of effort, a few people out there might be able to get this look. A very few.

Say what? :huh:
  • rdkdm7
    rdkdm7 Posts: 34 Member
    You have to google it to find out. Its crazy.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    I can’t get over how incredibly stupid that looks. Blech! 😝

I can't imagine it's good for your back at all. I get these women pose this way but they're lower backs just look like they'd ache
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    I can’t get over how incredibly stupid that looks. Blech! 😝

I can't imagine it's good for your back at all. I get these women pose this way but they're lower backs just look like they'd ache

I’m so glad to be too old to fall for 💩 like this. 😝

• I’m old enough to have been teased at school for having a big *kitten*. So glad I no longer care about fashion. I can’t imagine going to the bother of plastic surgery for a look that’s gonna b out of style in a few years.
  • She had Brazilian butt implants. It's a thing, a very common thing. Too bad our daughters have impossible images like this to try to strive for.
  • eryn0x
    eryn0x Posts: 138 Member
    Yes yes and yes. Weight gain is a factor here. Agree with all else too.
    I was curious enough to look her up, and looking at her other insta photos, I can tell you one thing: the padding over her hips is fat, not muscle. There is no large muscle in the “hip dip” area, plus you can see cellulite in the photos of her in a bathing suit. The texture over her legs is not ripped muscle, either. She has mega muscle in her quads, but there is substantial fat on top of it. So you have substantial surface fat on the hips, buttocks, and thighs, plus a waist, back and torso with no fat layer and visible abs.

How do you get that look? Genetics, lipo, or a combination of both. It’s not possible to spot reduce fat, as many many people here have said many times.

Now, she claims that she reduced her hip dip by growing her glutes so much that they stopped “drooping” and magically filled in her hip dips. That doesn’t physically work like that. Plus, like I said, cellulite. Muscles don’t get cellulite. I’m guessing what she did was put on substantial weight, both fat and muscle, then have some of the fat moved around. Or maybe she is incredibly lucky in where her fat ends up. Regardless, if you weren’t born storing fat only on your hips and never on your stomach, no amount of working out will cause that fat distribution.

She has ample motivation to change the truth - she is selling her products and method, hard, on every photo. When something for sale appears too good to be true, it probably is.
    I was curious enough to look her up, and looking at her other insta photos, I can tell you one thing: the padding over her hips is fat, not muscle. There is no large muscle in the “hip dip” area, plus you can see cellulite in the photos of her in a bathing suit. The texture over her legs is not ripped muscle, either. She has mega muscle in her quads, but there is substantial fat on top of it. So you have substantial surface fat on the hips, buttocks, and thighs, plus a waist, back and torso with no fat layer and visible abs.

How do you get that look? Genetics, lipo, or a combination of both. It’s not possible to spot reduce fat, as many many people here have said many times.

Now, she claims that she reduced her hip dip by growing her glutes so much that they stopped “drooping” and magically filled in her hip dips. That doesn’t physically work like that. Plus, like I said, cellulite. Muscles don’t get cellulite. I’m guessing what she did was put on substantial weight, both fat and muscle, then have some of the fat moved around. Or maybe she is incredibly lucky in where her fat ends up. Regardless, if you weren’t born storing fat only on your hips and never on your stomach, no amount of working out will cause that fat distribution.

She has ample motivation to change the truth - she is selling her products and method, hard, on every photo. When something for sale appears too good to be true, it probably is.

• JanetReyna
    JanetReyna Posts: 291 Member
    eryn0x wrote: »
    Yes yes and yes. Weight gain is a factor here. Agree with all else too.

I guess I’ll just get lipo and work hard at the gym as well, my darn genetics didn’t bless me with the hourglass figure and I really want it. Thanks everyone.
  • IAMGREATBEARD
    IAMGREATBEARD Posts: 126 Member
    @JanetReyna just start hitting them squats and get heavier and heavier and they will grow 👌🍑🍑
  • JanetReyna
    JanetReyna Posts: 291 Member
    @JanetReyna just start hitting them squats and get heavier and heavier and they will grow 👌🍑🍑

Thank you boy! But I want big hips too lol 🥺