Quality Stuff

Options
pizzamyheart
pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
Have you ever been disappointed in something you got? Or a restaurant you went to? Maybe that movie that you heard was great sucked. That’s always disappointing. This thread is a fix to that. If you have used a quality product, seen a great movie, used a great app.....let us know about it. It could be anything. For example, are you using a great pen? How about any day planner aps? Have you tried s great recipe? Maybe you’ve seen a quality movie. Let’s share the quality stuff so we can avoid some of the more crappy stuff. Share, discuss, recommend...what has been quality for you lately?

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    If you are a person who feels best washing their hair everyday, Not Your Mother's Cleansing Conditioner is an awesome alternative to dry shampoo because you do get your hair wet and put it on like shampoo/conditioner, but it's not as harsh. It's also pretty cheap, under ten bucks.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    "choc shot" organic sugar free chocolate syrup

I would second this recommendation.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    "choc shot" organic sugar free chocolate syrup

I would second this recommendation.

Can this be found in the US? I've never heard of this.

They sell it in Aldi in the UK so potentially yes.
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,216 Member
    Options
    I've been using Pilot G2 pens since I was like 12 and there was a 30pack on sale at Sam's during back to school shopping. I've migrated from the 0.7 to the 0.5 to the 0.38 but they are by far my favorite pen.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    This is pretty boring but the Black and Decker cordless weedeater is awesome. Charge lasts a long time, spool changes are super easy, and I've used the thing for years without a problem.

SO's daughter and SIL bought the more expensive Ryobi and had nothing but issues with it.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I tried a good store made cauliflower frozen pizza crust called caulipower. It was quite good!

I like Caulipower pizza also, but always add extra veggies. Hmmm, maybe for tomorrow nights dinner...
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorite version of a protein bar. Low in calories, tastes great and no chocolate protein power mix that will stain teeth. lnnw41iw2ly2.jpg

• mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Best lipgloss I've ever hadtt1qbgvcyeoc.png