Is this loose skin?

I don’t like how my inner thighs are flabby, my legs aren’t even chubby. I’m more too heavy. I just wanted to know if weight lifting will help this flab go away? I want thick thighs and really toned legs. Below are the pictures.

Replies

• JanetReyna
    JanetReyna Posts: 291 Member
    uox6pvmpaiyu.jpeg
  • JanetReyna
    JanetReyna Posts: 291 Member
    p91bv66a30xj.jpeg
  • elfin168
    elfin168 Posts: 202 Member
    that looks like a perfectly normal female leg to me. We ladies do hold far stores in our lower body.
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    No - looks like a healthy leg to me.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    No it doesn't look like loose skin.

Weight lifting will work your muscles but you can't exercise either skin or fat.
    If by "toned" you mean leaner with more muscle definition then losing fat and gaining muscle will both help.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Struggling to find this apparent flab you mention. I see perfectly fine legs in that photo.
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Give it time. whatever might be looser than you would like, now, should tighten up a bit over time. I might take as much as a year or more to do it, so don't be too discouraged. Looks like you have the advantage of youth - so, your likelihood for skin tightening is pretty good.
  • I can’t see from that angle and the way the photo is taken. If you want ‘Thicc legs’ then suggest you get on a structured lifting programme. And be very patient as unless you have great genetics and are a high responder to training , it may take several years to build muscle.

It all depends on how ‘thicc’ you want ur legs to look. I would like really muscular quads and calves. It’s gonna take me years to achieve that. I’m not saying that to put you off as I believe it’s always worth trying f weight training to try and get a better body composition.

Also if you do carry your fat in the legs then they will look larger. My upper body is pretty lean but I would need to diet down more to see any muscle underneath the fat in my thighs. I’m currently trying to do that but it is frustrating.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!