The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• HamptonsGuy
    HamptonsGuy Posts: 72 Member
    17 with 22 mph gusts! Big blow today and first flakes yesterday. Not ready for this and booked barbados. Down to shoulders and Arms p90x to warm up the day
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Happy hump day! 5" of snow yesterday and 4 degrees this morning here in sunny southwest Ohio!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Morning peeps ...balmy 18 degrees here this hump day morning!
  • shortassmax
    shortassmax Posts: 41 Member
    Good Morning !! Back at tracking again after a break
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Happy Wednesday were -12 Celcius right now feeling like -17. My boy came home sick form school yesterday and has basically slept most of the time. We shall see if he'll be at school today or coming to physio with me this afternoon. Have a great day
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,982 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    @IslandGal3 this pretty much sums it up....

zob5ixplokv0.jpg

I've heard Denver can be this way
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,982 Member
    bright and sunny 7F here in southeastern WV this morning!

And I hope how soon my co-workers run out of left over Halloween candy. I've resisted so far, but each morning when I come in and find that bowl filled, it gets harder and harder to resist. I caught myself rifling through it this morning but was able to walk away. Though about the time they all run out of Halloween candy, it will be Christmas....
  • AliNouveau

zob5ixplokv0.jpg

I've heard Denver can be this way

I think most places are. In Ontario we've had many days like this
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

zob5ixplokv0.jpg
    Haha!
    gufha4ulpw7n.jpg

🤣😂🤪
  • shelleysykeskeene
    shelleysykeskeene Posts: 110 Member
    Ladies in their late 30s with 20kg or more to lose please add me!
  • kenthepainter2
    kenthepainter2 Posts: 58 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Yes they were arthroscopic surgeries, just 4 little slits.

I've got the 4 little holes in my shoulder. I had a labrum tear they tidied up. It's amazing what they can do these days

I'm at 7 weeks from surgery and am getting around very well, I was on crutches for 3 weeks. I hopeto be working again by mid December the boredom is killing me !
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Yes they were arthroscopic surgeries, just 4 little slits.

I've got the 4 little holes in my shoulder. I had a labrum tear they tidied up. It's amazing what they can do these days

I'm at 7 weeks from surgery and am getting around very well, I was on crutches for 3 weeks. I hopeto be working again by mid December the boredom is killing me !

Nice listen to the drs. I keep being told this.

I can't wait to be back to normal. It's no fun not being able to do fun stuff
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    well that was a big false alarm...it was chilly here in the NE but NO snow...not a flake
    If anyone remembers or is following my eye sage...today not only under eye area but my eye lid id swelling...hahahahah
    so frustrating as I can't tie it to anything or figure it out..so I see an allergist on Friday *sigh*

Hope everyone is well and warm.. :)
  • Clairebare97
    Clairebare97 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all I'm 44. Previously lost 4 stone but over the last 12 months have managed to put 2 of it back on. I'm so annoyed with myself. PLease feel free to add me :D
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    I have deeper than normal hip sockets, resulting in torn labrums and a big bump (cam) below the ball of my hip joint on my femor. The doc re-anchored the labrum to my socket and ground down the bump on my femor.

That doesn't sound fun at all
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    Good morning everyone. I hope everyone has a fantastic day
  • Railgrl
    Railgrl Posts: 19 Member
    Hi! I’m a 47 year old woman in Vancouver BC. I don’t have the same goals or path as many MFP members. Im not looking to sculpt my bod or drop loads of pounds in the short term. My goal is to maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle in a sustainable manner despite a busy career and family life. I would love to have some friends in similar situations. Friend me!
  • airforceman1978
    airforceman1978 Posts: 100 Member
    I'm 41 I have a list of health problems a mile long. Currently trying to get gastric bypass surgery from the VA. Which is not fun they move slower than dirt. Would love to get more friends to help keep me motivated I have over a hundred and eighty pounds to lose my top white was 415 lb so anyone that need support I'm here
  • AliNouveau
    I'm 41 I have a list of health problems a mile long. Currently trying to get gastric bypass surgery from the VA. Which is not fun they move slower than dirt. Would love to get more friends to help keep me motivated I have over a hundred and eighty pounds to lose my top white was 415 lb so anyone that need support I'm here

What are you doing while you wait for the surgery? Would be a good time to develop good eating and healthy habits to take into the next phase of your life. I've seen so many accounts here of people having this surgery and slipping back to bad habits and packing on the pounds again. Good luck hope the health issues get resolved