100 Pound Weight Loss Journey

Hey everyone! I’m excited to be tracking my food on My Fitness Pal.

I have over 100 Pounds to lose (Yikes!) I will be tracking my food and documenting my journey on YouTube. I think doing both will keep me motivated!

Feel free to add me as a friend or follow my journey!!! Any support during this difficult time is SO appreciated :)

https://youtu.be/SmyG-KIolKU

Replies

• SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    I sent you a request! 😁
  • Stacivogue
    Stacivogue Posts: 325 Member
    Me too! I've got 92 lbs to go, but only because I've lost 8! We can do this! Friend me.
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Just wanted to post and offer some encouragement to you!! You can do this. You can make it happen! Make sure to take progress pictures along the way... they will help you see change when the scale might not be showing what you'd like to see.
  • allisonshaw710
    allisonshaw710 Posts: 52 Member
    Thanks for your video! i'm in Philly too (suburbs)...trying to stay warm. Your beef stew sounds amazing! I am adding you as a friend!
  • scaredofscale
    scaredofscale Posts: 24 Member
    Omg, another Philly girl here! I have lost 90lbs and have 14 miserable pounds left to go.
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Hi send me a friend request! I would love to follow your journey! I lost 108 pounds here in 18 months. I wish u the very best in your journey here!
  • Jellygrl
    Jellygrl Posts: 112 Member
    Hi, I too have 100lbs to lose. Friend request sent 🤗
  • ChelleDee07
    edited November 2019
    I am so sorry... I posted on the wrong post. Apologies!!

• ChelleDee07
    edited November 2019
  • ChelleDee07
    edited November 2019
  • merph518
    merph518 Posts: 702 Member
    Best of luck to you getting started! I'm about to hit the halfway point of my 200 pound "journey" and would love to follow your progress on here. I'll send you a friend request.

Watched the video and found it amusing that you're from Buffalo. I'm originally from Jamestown, not too far at all from there.