The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    d182ccl37dub.jpeg
    On the plus side.. that filter did amazing 🙌🏻🤗💁🏼‍♀️

1. I would also like it to be Friday because any day with Fri in it is good with me🤷😋
    2. .I wish you could go home too...i am home though so it's not all that exciting js...I miss working out of my home...grown up convos are bueno!🙌
    3. you're beautiful with or with out filters and you should post more just saying.....you're lovely 😍💗💗💗💗
  • Tinydancer106
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    mtndewme wrote: »

You look great! Cool glasses. Hope you have a fantastic day! 😊

Thanks!
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Nice pic! I...expected you to be holding more knives, though??

:D:D:D One exists! Few years ago. wp0wvr8bk7lj.png

Dakase83 wrote: »

MEOW. Love the glasses

(=ↀωↀ=)✧
    9b4nrnfczx0c.png

Gorgeous and a cat hat 😍💗💗💗💗love it girl!!!

<3

eta:last quote bc I meant to post everything in one post. [/quote]

That's the expression I'd expect you to have in a knife-wielding pic, too!

10/10 would view again[/quote]

I freaking adore this chick😍🙌😋😎💗💗💗
  • Tinydancer106
    fj8ycvea81fh.jpg

Dang man.....where is the gun show😎🙌💪😍💗
  • Tinydancer106
    35f7h11tcqnr.jpg
    I'm cutting this mop soon ....it never stays this curly so I took advantage of it 🤷....mostly it's more broomhildaish😒😘

Damn I need to learn how to use regular filters 😣

Oh my heart just stopped 🥰😘 no need of filters, love ❤
    3dyt99a056u9.gif

😂😂😂😂💗💗💗💗💗 could I love you anymore.🤔.....only every freaking day my lovey peppa!💗💗💗💗
  • Tinydancer106
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    uzd5ic8yfrcz.jpeg

What happened to my girl!!!!😲😢😱💔....are you okay?!!!!!💋💋💋💋💋
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Happy Wednesday ❤ No happy hump day for me, Wednesdays are chemo day. I slept all day but feeling pretty good! Had to put myself together for a parent teacher meeting I forgot all about 🤦‍♀️ One good thing about wigs, nothing to do besides just put it on my head 😁
    dicjv1u65ud0.jpg

You look gorgeous. That color really suits you. They all do, but that one in particular. I think it compliments your eyes. Hope you have a wonderful evening! 😊
  • Tinydancer106
    Happy Wednesday ❤ No happy hump day for me, Wednesdays are chemo day. I slept all day but feeling pretty good! Had to put myself together for a parent teacher meeting I forgot all about 🤦‍♀️ One good thing about wigs, nothing to do besides just put it on my head 😁
    dicjv1u65ud0.jpg

Oh well you only are absolutely stunning with or with out a wig babe....like serious!y have you seen you lately....you're like a coca.cola on the Sahara baby.....mouthwatering and sweet as sin💗💗💗💗😍💋🍭
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    dicjv1u65ud0.jpg

you look great! I saved so much time in the mornings when I lost my hair. I wore scarves to cover my head at work so I would wrap it up real quick and take off.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    dicjv1u65ud0.jpg

You look gorgeous. That color really suits you. They all do, but that one in particular. I think it compliments your eyes. Hope you have a wonderful evening! 😊

Thank you kindly ❤
    dicjv1u65ud0.jpg

Oh well you only are absolutely stunning with or with out a wig babe....like serious!y have you seen you lately....you're like a coca.cola on the Sahara baby.....mouthwatering and sweet as sin💗💗💗💗😍💋🍭

😂 love you 😘❤
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    dicjv1u65ud0.jpg

Seeing this face always makes me smile. I'm glad you're feeling good. Hope it continues in the coming days. ♡

❤ Thank you, they can't ALL be bad days... I try to keep reminding myself that since this started I've had more good days than bad ones. 😘
    clord2 wrote: »
    dicjv1u65ud0.jpg

you look great! I saved so much time in the mornings when I lost my hair. I wore scarves to cover my head at work so I would wrap it up real quick and take off.

It does save alot of time, I haven't been working for the last 2 months and probably won't be till next year but I do love the wigs and the head scarfs. I wear the head scarfs more often, I just ordered a bunch of new ones this week. Can't wait to get them 😊
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    xdwdrbtb6rra.jpeg

Hi 😊 nice to see you.
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    xdwdrbtb6rra.jpeg

WOW ! :)
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    edited November 2019
    uzd5ic8yfrcz.jpeg
    uzd5ic8yfrcz.jpeg

Oh snap, that looks fresh. Yep, defo gonna shine alright. Hope the story behind it isn’t to sinister. Trust me, it gets annoying as hell having to explain it all the time. People usually assume the worst.

Get well.
  • cdubks88
    xdwdrbtb6rra.jpeg

Great pic! Hope you have a great evening! 😊
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    uzd5ic8yfrcz.jpeg

Ouch. What happened? Hope you're ok and have a better afternoon, D. 😊
    uzd5ic8yfrcz.jpeg

I hope the other person has worse
    uzd5ic8yfrcz.jpeg

Do I need to take somebody out? 🤨
    uzd5ic8yfrcz.jpeg
    uzd5ic8yfrcz.jpeg

Oh snap, that looks fresh. Yep, defo gonna shine alright. Hope the story behind it isn’t to sinister. Trust me, it gets annoying as hell having to explain it all the time. People usually assume the worst.

Get well.

Thanks guys...it was nothing bad...just clumsiness. I was driving my moms car, the door was hit in an accident and it doesn’t close all the way. I went to get in quickly and the door was closer than I thought and I caught the corner when I bent down 🙁
    @amorfati601070 Yep! I’m not looking forward to having to explain it over and over 😩
  • cdubks88
    uzd5ic8yfrcz.jpeg

Ouch. What happened? Hope you're ok and have a better afternoon, D. 😊
    uzd5ic8yfrcz.jpeg

I hope the other person has worse
    uzd5ic8yfrcz.jpeg

Do I need to take somebody out? 🤨
    uzd5ic8yfrcz.jpeg
    uzd5ic8yfrcz.jpeg

Get well.

Thanks guys...it was nothing bad...just clumsiness. I was driving my moms car, the door was hit in an accident and it doesn’t close all the way. I went to get in quickly and the door was closer than I thought and I caught the corner when I bent down 🙁
    @amorfati601070 Yep! I’m not looking forward to having to explain it over and over 😩

Sorry that happened. Hope you have a better evening! 😊
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    uly3zpu6g1ny.jpeg
    Lookin good ev1!
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    m6edw1dc74xq.jpg
    Just show em what the other guy looked like @yogidani77 :)
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    m6edw1dc74xq.jpg
    Just show em what the other guy looked like @yogidani77 :)

🤣🤗😘