Samsung health buddies

Options
How do you find/add mfp to Samsung health? I'd like some buddies to walk with. Thanks.

Replies

• slimdownt
    slimdownt Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • atk97l96
    atk97l96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Did you get any answer to this? I'm trying to do this and can't find anything...
  • slimdownt
    slimdownt Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Nope, everyone seems to be fitbit and apple watch fans around here. Plus they don't wanna share info even though it's not personal info.
    They are people on here trying to date and it seems ok but ask for a workout online partner oh heck no!!!
  • ejuliano85
    ejuliano85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in. I was looking for friends in MFP and have zero friends on my Samsung. Mine is ejuliano85@gmail.com
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    You could post a screen shot of your QR code for samsung health as long as you don mind it being here for all to see
  • meltaylor9480
    meltaylor9480 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am melmel74 on Samsung. I recently switched too
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Why so many Samsung Health posts this morning? Was there an update? I use it to record my walks, but never noticed the friends feature.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hey guys, quick note to remind you that sharing private contact information on the boards is a violation of community guidelines. Please don't post your email addresses or other private contact information.