Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    You got this, gf! :+1: You will see 163 or even 162 by this week :) That burger which you guys are talking about sounds totally mouth watering... :yum:
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hey friends!!

Have come down with some crappy cold thing....ughhh....just ughhh.....my youngest had a fever and felt bad all weekend so I am pretty sure I got part of what he had, minus the fever I just feel like crapoloa.......

Yesterday I worked from home which is usually not a big deal for me with omad but yesterday I was on a carb kick, I ate some saltines, graham crackers while making dinner.....I had shredded bbq chicken, cabbage, homemade mac and cheese and pinto beans.......so besides my carb binge dinner was good......

Hopefully the scale won't be too mean tomorrow :) we shall see :)

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Aw man! Feel better soon love! Colds are the WORST!!! Sending good vibes into the universe for your weigh in tomorrow!!!!
  • jadepearl
    Awww...get well soon <3 Sending over lots of quick healing vibes <3 I think this week is carbs week as I was craving for carbs too and I gave in :( Ain't expecting much for my weigh-in this week and I am carbs overload and a Ms Puffy :(
    Good luck with your weigh-in :+1:
  • volgirl1322
    Happy Friday friends!!!! Working from home for 1/2 day then I am getting busy and getting my trees put up and my house decorated for xmas......I JUST CAN"T wait any longer :) LOl......

Yesterday still felt like crap.... :# .like total crap with this cold thing.....for dinner I made a ramen bowl, with fresh mushrooms, spinach, onions, poached egg, and miso broth.....OMG it was so good........

I was so nervous about weighin today with the salt....but guess what??!!!! 162.4 OH HECK YEAH!!!!!!! So that is 2lb down since last week!!! <3

OMAD ON ya'll can't wait to see your amazing results!!!!!! <3
  • jadepearl
    Congrats on your 162!!! :+1:<3 You will be reaching your GW in no time, gf! :) Can't wait to see your Christmas decor too... :)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Woooooot for the weight loss!!! Kicking some major booty!
    I hope you get over your cold quickly.
  • mistymeadows2005
    2 more pounds down!!!! You're a rockstar babe!!! Awesome job!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Hi gang,

Happy Monday!!! Busy weekend, got both my trees up and my house (inside) all decorated.....still have to do the outside but Hubs will help with that hopefully this weekend......

Weekend food was good.....Friday night was take out Asian, I had some spicy jalapeno shredded beef and broccoli.....Saturday pizza and salad....and Sunday --kinda a burnch, had some cereal/granola for breakfast and then we had Mexican for dinner.......kinda okay....

Tonight I am making home made meatloaf, mashed taters, lima beans, corn, and either cornbread or biscuits.......

We are getting a new fur baby (doggie) this week, we lost my 15 year old boy (was my dad's doggie) and our current pup is missing her buddy!! I'll be sending some pics......

Ya'll have a good day!!!
  • LiLee2018
    Aww, I'm sorry about your furbuddy loss.
    But yay for getting a new fur baby. So many out there needing a good home :) Can't wait to see pics!

And that meatloaf dinner sounds so yum! Meatloaf dipped in some mashed potatoes.... oh yes pls
  • jadepearl
    So sorry to hear about your loss 😞❤️ Happy to hear that your new fur baby is arriving soon😘 Can't wait to see some photos😍 Your meals sound delicious... yum🤤 Can't wait to see your Christmas decorations too 🎄
  • mistymeadows2005
    YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I can't wait to see new furbaby pics!!!! What kind is he/she?!?!?!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Donna way to go, you're almost to your goal :)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Donna, you are totally kicking butt! You will be in the 150's in no time. Way to go!!
  • volgirl1322
    We went to the shelter yesterday to get a pup but the one we wanted was staying overnight with a potential adopter so we won't know about her until later today. We fell in love with another one, but she is on meds currently and can't be around our current dog. We offered to pay her full adoption fee and then come back to get her when she finishes meds (a few days) but that isn't their policy. So I ugly cried...... :'(:'( yep sure did.......anyway I have left a message for the vet at the shelter to see when she will be done with meds so we can go back and adopt ---stay tuned.....OMG I wanted ALL the dogs......I admire those that work in shelters I couldn't do it.....I wanted them all after being there......So ya'll keep your paws crossed for me that we can get her when she is done with meds..... <3 .

Sorry --the above had nothing to do with OMAD Lol... <3

We stopped and got KFC for dinner.....I had one piece, some mashed taters, and spoon of slaw and some left over limas I had made the night before....and some froz yogurt.....cals still pretty low......

Hoping to get to 160 by Friday ---we shall see......

Happy Hump Day :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Sounds like a yummy day!!! I'm sending good vibes into the universe for you pup!!! Once you find the right one, your heart won't be happy with any other ones, so I bet you get 'em :)
  • jadepearl
    Aww.. sorry to hear that you can't get your fur baby that day. Hope your baby will be in your arms soon. Can't wait for the photos😘 At the rate you are going, you might even see 159👍😁 Good luck with your weigh - in👍🍀
  • LiLee2018
    Awww, that sucks that you couldn't come home with a pup. I really hope you get the one on meds though! Don't give up! Try to get there every morning as soon as they open so no one else can snatch her up! lol

I'm with ya though. I couldn't work in a shelter. I'd have a house full of dogs.
  • volgirl1322
    Hi guys,
    Pup update....she was still available when I checked today and also still on meds. So as long as no one gets her before 5pm today (and they said that would be unlikely) then when they open tomorrow I can place my hold on her and get her first thing Saturday. Funny how things work ---Saturday is also my Birthday :) so hopefully it will work out. I walked her today at the shelter and got some pics but I am so scared to post in case we don't get her, so stay tuned and as soon as I know she is ours, I will post pics tomorrow. She was super sweet and came up to me with lots of kisses. My fur baby at home has been sad since Buddy died...….

Ya'll cross your paws for me :)……

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Paws crossed ×××× :)