Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Way to go girl on the overnight loss that is so awesome.....You will totally get to your goal by Friday---best of luck!!!

Oh the little guy.....sweetness :)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Woot woot for almost 4lb loss!!! That's amazing :)
    I'm gonna have to live through you guys that are getting snow. I'm gonna need some photos of all this snow yall are getting!... if you don't mind that is ;) lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited November 2019
    LMFAO next time I drag my sorry a** outta the house I'll try to remember to get pics - 8 inches of the heaviest, wettest, most obstinate snow known to man :expressionless:

ALSO UPDATE - peed on a stick, and it's negative - no babies this time around LOL - well unless you include Bubs :p
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    We had some snow yesterday. It came down pretty hard but nothing stuck.
  • volgirl1322
    we only got about an inch......but man it was so cold in the teens!
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    That photo of Bubsy is a classic! 😁
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank you @Abm4n !!! He's such a ham <3

Yeah it's sub-20 again here today - I ran my errands and got a bag of pumpkin spice flavored coffee grounds while I was out, so that's keeping my mini-fast relatively easy :)

PS - Mama's on Friday, the fasting has been saved! :D
  • volgirl1322
    You go girl!!!

• mistymeadows2005
    Happy Thursday OMADers!!!

2nd Mini-fast went well - 154.2
    Down another almost pound today

Interesting fact I discovered - I haven't been under 154 since early OCTOBER :noway:
    SO, I'm going to do a full fast today (darn it, I wanted cream in my coffee today LOL) and hope to see 152 this week and 150 next week before Thanksgiving :) I don't sacrifice for holidays NO MATTER WHAT so I gotta be extra aggressive with the non-holiday event days to make sure I don't gain.

OVERALL GOAL - be at a MEDIAN of 150 by EOY :) Shouldn't be TOO difficult :) fast today is gonna suck but oh welll.....I haven't been particularly physically hungry so it's all mental, but MAN am I a mental creature (in both senses of the word LMAO)

The only downside of getting all these files for work at once is that after the excitement of starting the loans, I'm now in a dull no-man's land waiting for everyone's conditions and appraisals which is BOOOOOOOOO-RING! LOL - I'm trying to keep my guys front-end focused but it's not that easy when they have business in the pipeline - wrangling salespeople is like herding cats LMAO They have a mind of their own, and go whichever direction their whim takes 'em, but I'll drag some new business out of 'em today ;)

I got my air fryer and I'm really excited to try it when I'm not fasting LMAO - 30 bucks at Best Buy and I had a 25 gift card so I paid 5 bucks plus tax free shipping ;)

fjh7pumpljmt.png

TBT BOTD - #tuckered #itainteasybeincute

56f00q9co1sr.png

• volgirl1322
    OMG let me know about your fryer that is on my xmas list :)....

Girl you are doing so awesome ---you will totally hit your goals for sure!!!! Good luck with the mini fast.....after my carb binges I am on board today with a mini fast as well.......

it is so hard being so dang cute :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited November 2019
    The mini fasts have been good! About 400 and 500 calories respectively - I'mma full fast today though :) Well minus my crystal light - whatever, not enough cals to count LOL

ALSO I don't know who you asked for your air fryer (or if you're gifting it to yourself) but you shouldn't hafta pay for than $30 for it - download KCL and it'll auto update you on items you specify when they find deals - I get like 10 alerts a day but I don't mind because a lot of times it's freebies or things I needed but were waiting until they were on sale etc.
  • LiLee2018
    I hope your fast today goes smooth for you! :)
    Hope you enjoy that air fryer! What are you going to make in it first?
  • mistymeadows2005
    LiLee2018 wrote: »
    I hope your fast today goes smooth for you! :)
    Hope you enjoy that air fryer! What are you going to make in it first?

Thank ya! I suspect getting to sleep might be the hardest part - if it comes to that, I have a backup cucumber to get some food in ma belly to trick my mind LMAO

My mom has one (hence the inspiration) and she makes panko "fried" fish in it a LOT so I might do that BUT ALSO I have some drumsticks in the freezer that I need to use up, and this would be the perfect test subject, SO we'll see :) I won't be cooking until next week/Sunday so we'll see what I feel like then :)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I love my air fryer. I am sure you too. Best wishes for a successful fast day. I am looking at making some low carb chicken gnocci soup and garlic breadsticks today. I found some recipes online that I want to give a try.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Oh niceeeeeeeeeeee you've gotta let us know how those turn out! With pics please!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Firstly, glad to hear everything is A-OK! No more worries <3 Secondly, congrats on your loss!!! At the rate you are going, 150 will be yours soon :+1: I have been hearing a lot of the airfryer too and its selling for $49. Can't wait to hear and see the photos of the food you are going to make with the airfryer. Have a wonderful time at your Mom's <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    HI GUYS!

As predicted, didn't have a chance to update y'all Friday bc Mama's LOL

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!! 152.4 on Friday :)
    1.6 pounds down last week!!! Shooting for 150 even this week...I've got a whole extra day this week so shouldn't be an issue if I'm good about my TRUE mini fasts :) That way I'll be at "goal" before going into Thanksgiving week - SO EXCITED!!!

Today I was up to 159 even LMAO - I did NOT mess around when it came to salt and carbs this weekend soooooooooooooo that doesn't surprise me! I should be down to 155ish tomorrow if I'm a good kid tonight and keep my water up :)

LOTS of pics today! Made homemade pizza Friday night with Mama - I made dough from scratch and everythinggggg NOM NOM NOM - ALSO got clever and made jello Weds night so that'll help this week with fasting - I'll hafta make more tomorrow probs but that's okkkkk :)

PIzza with a WHOLE 32 ounce container of mushrooms (Mama never gets pizza on her own, and when she does with dad he doesn't like mushrooms so we went CRAZY lmao), pepperoni, and my half had jalapenos and Mom's half had banana peppers...she'd NEVER had banana peps on a pizza - WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!
    a7hsvy84i3gs.png

#Jello
    r0rpmwr047s5.png

Mama changed out the ledge decs while Stacy was there - note Bubs on the stairs being VERY upset he can't be involved:
    q3dz4lcudt0a.png

THIS is how Bubs helps
    #ICanHelpMama
    That is his face through the hole he ripped in the gift bag :expressionless:
    x3oac5d7qjjg.png

Contented with his final product:
    gck2eond4jg6.png

1 piece of leftover pizza per day today and tomorrow and then back to cucs Weds and fast Thurs :) Have a great week guys!!!
  • LiLee2018
    Daaang. That pizza looks amazing and I LOVE mushrooms on pizza but my hubs also doesn't like them. Booo! lol
    LOL at Bubs in the gift bag. I'm sure soon after the pic a claw of swatting death shot out at you lol
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    That pizza looks yummy yum yum🍕😋Love love love banana peppers. 🤤 I love making my own pizza as I can add what ever I desire. Kids enjoy it too as when they make it, they will finish it👍😉 OMG, your Mom 's house is just gorgeous 😍🏡 Oh Bubs... that's how he shows he ain't happy.. hiding in the gift bag😂😂😂
  • volgirl1322
    OMG the pizza looks amazing.....I love me some homemade pizza....

Bubs---the stink eye for sure bc mama wasn't thrilled with his gift bag idea......super super cute boy!!

You totally have 150 in the bag this week dear!!!!