What did you have for breakfast this morning? ๐Ÿณ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿฝ

Replies

• OHFlamingo
    OHFlamingo Posts: 239 Member
    Overnight oats: oatmeal, almond milk, dried cranberries, and walnuts. 1 1/2 minutes in the microwave, and a quick, delicious, and filling hot breakfast!
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    Iโ€™m feeling the carbs today- a bacon butty with brown sauce followed by a buttery toasted bagel washed down with 2 cups of tea. Some days I just want bread so much I think Iโ€™m part duck ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • hi_imshaun
    hi_imshaun Posts: 80 Member
    I have oats for breakfast everyday. Just put different types of frozen fruit in it and sweeten them up with Stevia
  • I fast until around 11:30 a.m.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Two over medium eggs, two slices of turkey bacon, and a piece of toast with Kite Hill non-dairy chive cream cheese, topped with plenty of everything bagel seasoning. Coffee with Splenda and So Delicious Snickerdoodle creamer <3 Life Hack: Top your eggs with the course salt at the bottom of a pretzel rod container :D It's so good. Oh, the ideas I have at 1 AM when I'm hungry lol.
  • knunez2395
    knunez2395 Posts: 5 Member
    54b2t8t4zvbu.jpeg

Breakfast this AM
    2 fried eggs in avocado oil
    Spinach dressed with lemon and olive oil salt and red Chilli pepper flakes
    Half an avocado with Everything But The Bagel seasoning and red chili pepper flakes
    Drink - Davidโ€™s tea echinacea shield
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Grits, ham, one egg, peppers and onions with a bit of Frank's hot sauce.
  • pjwrt
    pjwrt Posts: 166 Member
    1 cup oatmeal, 4 strawberries, 2 slices Dave's Killer White Bread, 1/2 tbl Lite Land o' Lakes butter

1 hour home exercise: free weights and planks
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    4 cups of arugula, 2 Gardein vegan breakfast sausage patties, 2 oz red onion, 2 oz white mushroom, 2 tablespoons roasted pepitas, quarter cup of blueberries. A side of toasted oatmeal bread with 2 tablespoons of vegan (coconut milk) cream cheese.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    2 eggs scrambled with 1/2 cup of breakfast potatoes and a morningstar sausage patty, coffee with creamer.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,979 Member
    edited November 2019
    Coffee x 2, fiber one cereal with blueberries and skim milk, rice cake with 45 g of avocado, Light & Fit blackberry yogurt...FOR STARTERS :)
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    Quaker coconut and caramel instant oatmeal. It did not taste like either caramel or coconut. Disappointing.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    I eat a big breakfast but not breakfast food. I had salad with apple, tuna, and poppyseed dressing and some purple sweet potato with garbanzo beans.
  • I started off with coffee with coconut leaner creamer
    Two eggs scrambled with spinach, green onions, avocado,tomato,red onions, and garlic and basil for flavor!
    *always looking for healthy low carb suggestions!
    Happy hump day! :)
  • xxzenabxx
    xxzenabxx Posts: 935 Member
    Too tired to cook (PMS!) so made myself a PB & J sandwhich with St Dalfour Jam and whole earth crunchy peanut butter. About 560 calories.
  • Makatees
    Makatees Posts: 30 Member
    Black coffee. โ˜•๏ธ
  • HotFrieZ
    HotFrieZ Posts: 35 Member
    So far coffee, which I've had 2 sips of bc I have an almost 7 month old lol, with one Splenda and sugar free vanilla cream. I will have a bowl of cereal: mixed rice Chex and special k protein cereal with almond milk. And I a had a few grapes
  • jeffjeff85
    jeffjeff85 Posts: 118 Member
    Scrambled eggs (2 whole.eggs+ 3 whites) with red onion, fresh garlic, chopped jalapeno, 1tbs veg oil, sriracha sauce, and
    8 oz vanilla almond milk with 1.5 scoops (58g) vanilla cream protein powder, and
    Black coffee
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    fried egg and sauteed peppers on a small corn tortilla with chipotle ranch.
    Black coffee.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    Had Cheerios and grapes, then two cups of coffee at a coffee festival.