How many # until your goal?

124»

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    5 lbs...2 lbs this month, 3 lbs next month...I should be there for the new year!
  • yourfitnessenemy
    yourfitnessenemy Posts: 121 Member
    I’m going to re-evaluate in another 25 or so.
  • Biggiwig69
    Biggiwig69 Posts: 38 Member
    Started out with 174 a few years ago. Now I am at 137 for a few months. For some reason I always had 130 as my goal. So 7 more lbs. But I think I have to give up. I built a lot of muscle in all these years to shape my body. The fat/muscle ratio shifted. Not much more fat to lose.
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 750 Member
    85lbs to go. I've done 39lbs so far. I can totally do this.
  • vholley60197
    vholley60197 Posts: 44 Member
    15lbs! Once I get there I may see if I want to lose more or not. My real goal is to be stronger and not necessarily skinnier!
  • foreverblissful
    foreverblissful Posts: 50 Member
    Update: Only 7lbs more to go as far as number weights go!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    2lbs. But I'm going into maintenance the week of Thanksgiving until the new year. Then I'm hoping to shed 10 more. After that I'm F-I-N-I-S-H-E-D! It's taken me 7 years to lose almost 50 pounds. There were lots of detours and dead ends along the way :D
  • wifeoferp
    wifeoferp Posts: 86 Member
    I’ve got another five until I hit my “goal” weight, but that said, it’s hard to know what is the right weight for me. My bigger goal is to be a size 6 in pants, which I am right on the edge of. They zip up just fine, but look a wee bit tight. Also I’ve been lifting weights regularly for a bit now, and as I lose fat but gain muscle my weight may go up a little. Mentally that is challenging, which is why I’m basing my progress more on pant size.