100 lbs to lose.. need friends on this journey!

Heyyyyy 👋 I’m almost 31 years young and have 100 lbs to lose. I’m sick of being uncomfortable and ready for a change! Any like minded individuals want to be friends and motivate each other? Send a friend request! 👯‍♀️I could use all the motivation! Lol

Replies

• Hi! I have 100lbs to loose as well!! We can do it!
  • Me too. I lost 60 lbs and put it back on in this last 15 months, My mom passed we moved 3 times and I feel like I got lost again in the shuffle. I am so ready to change. Doesn't matter the holidays are coming I want to change myself so next Christmas I look and feel different.
  • costaricavacation
    costaricavacation Posts: 10 Member
    I need to lose 100+ pounds. I lost 45 pounds two years ago and then spent the next two years gaining it back. It is depressing to be overweight, but even worse to see all that hard work disappear. I’ve lost 20 pounds this time, and my biggest worry is how I’m going to stick with the plan.
  • TNClutchman
    TNClutchman Posts: 27 Member
    I need to lose about 110 pounds. Feel free to add me if you don't mind an old middle aged guy tagging along for the journey
  • coachbeckyclark
    coachbeckyclark Posts: 2 Member
    I would love to support and receive support during this journey too.
  • Believeinme35
    Believeinme35 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi there I’m right along with you all. 100 plus to lose. Don’t want surgery. I know I can do it. I get motivated then seems like I get too busy to keep up with myself. Everyone else is good though. Like I know I should get up right now and go to gym but I’m too sleepy to move. The key example of an excuse. Transform my mind Lord
  • Moss86sm
    Moss86sm Posts: 2 Member
    Hey all. I been on a journey to lose 100lbs. I lost 70lbs then had my beautiful son and gained 60 back then lost 30lbs after having him. My motivation seemed to stop but I am ready to make a change. I know you all understand how hard this could be so I hope we can motivate each other.