What's for dinner tonight?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Chicken thighs with ranch bbq rub and greens for veggies.

yum... love chicken thighs.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Chicken thighs with ranch bbq rub and greens for veggies.

yum... love chicken thighs.

eklc0j79k3bg.jpg
    Baked... sprinkled with
    15r18352t7iy.jpg
    Yummies
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,126 Member
    edited November 2019
    I cooked up some of the last chanterelles I may get this year. I picked them a couple weeks ago. I might go back out this weekend; they should all be gone by now though. I put some on a baked russet, and I'll bag the rest in vacuum bags, then freeze and seal. I can have chanterelles all year.

ze3wuekcixze.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    thinking pistachio crusted scallops for an early dinner... going out later tonight for my dad's birthday as well, so we'll see what comes of that
  • ellie117
    ellie117 Posts: 293 Member
    Pizza Friday :)
  • pancakerunner
    ellie117 wrote: »
    Pizza Friday :)

Heck yes!
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Salad with carrots, tomatoes, cucumber, shredded cheese, chicken, and dressing. Wanted something sweet so ate 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Tunisian fishcakes and harissa 🌶

femupiyczc3k.jpeg
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Cajun alfredo pasta with smoked sausage and chicken thighs... I suspect I'll be really disappointed when I go to dish myself some out and see how little I can actually eat lol
  • teeheemilady
    teeheemilady Posts: 2 Member
    Marinating a London broil with Asian flavors. I'm going to serve with steamed broccoli and reserved marinade. Skipping our carb tonight. Or I'm going to stop at the store to grab cauliflower for "rice".
  • xxzenabxx
    xxzenabxx Posts: 935 Member
    Homemade breaded salmon fish cakes with green beans and melted butter and cheese on top and houmous! 😋
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Thin crust veggie lovers pizza from Pizza Hut.
    Not sure if it’s everywhere or just local, but pizza hut has 50% this week for online orders with the code FIFTYOFF if anyone is interested
  • pancakerunner
    Thin crust veggie lovers pizza from Pizza Hut.
    Not sure if it’s everywhere or just local, but pizza hut has 50% this week for online orders with the code FIFTYOFF if anyone is interested

YES> I'm going to take advantage of this...
  • sweetbe44
    sweetbe44 Posts: 195 Member
    Moroccan chickpea stew
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    garlic lemon chicken thighs with white rice and broccoli
  • JDiMascola
    JDiMascola Posts: 48 Member
    Was it Larosa's? I grew up in Cincinnati and currently live in Columbus.
    Went to a donor appreciation event at the Cincinnati Zoo last night. They do a holiday Festival of Lights and we got the first look. Not too many options, but they serve a great local pizza so I had a piece of pepperoni and a side of fries. I also split a Pepsi with my boyfriend.

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    I'm sick, I had a can of Amy's lentil vegetable soup and a purple sweet potato.
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Stuffed meatballs/with fresh mozzarella cheese. With marina sauce, over zuchinni spirals.
  • pancakerunner
    a77r53zkpxm8.png
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,382 Member
    Half a Publix rotisserie chicken. I had a long work day followed by a meeting and was out of motivation at this point, lol