Jp's omad journey

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Ohhhhhhh that good water intake should help you shed the bloat!!! I got like a gallon and a half yesterday and WHOOSH!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 I am trying very hard to get in more than 2L of water but its so hard for this week :( Ain't giving up though...
  • jadepearl
    edited November 2019
    Y2W17
    SW: 67kg (147.7lbs)
    CW:53 kg (116.6lbs)
    GW: 50kg (110lbs)
    Next weigh-in : 16 or 17 Nov 2019

Good afternoon OMADers <3

Really ain't sure if its the weather or Aunt Flo but I have been feeling really tired and it feels like every thing is just ain't right....like everything is just going wrong. Oh well...hopefully, next week, everything will be A-OK....fingers cross!!!

I think this week, I have done badly when it comes to my food intake...too much carbs for one! :( I have been dying for rice, noodles...anything carb and I gave in and had my fill. I also tried drinking more than 2L of water each day and I failed in that too :( As for exercises, thankfully, I have not done too badly. When I woke-up this morning, I can feel that I am Ms Puffy once again. So I guess, I have to up my water intake and hopefully I will not be Ms Puffy tomorrow. Furthermore, I am going to weigh-in tomorrow or if not, on Sunday. Not really expecting much as I did really bad this week.

Yesterday evening, DD and I made some Christmas cookies. Its our 1st batch as it has begun to look more like Christmas <3 We wanted to see if we got everything to a T for our bake-off...lol. She wants to make cookies for her friends for Christmas <3

Hopefully, this evening I am able to zumba for 40 mins. Fingers cross for the water intake...hopefully I will succeed :)

Take care and have a wonderful weekend <3
  • jadepearl
    I know this is sugar loaded and full of calories but... just wanted to share our 1st Christmas bake

v627o73s6q11.jpg

zpex3qd2q4vm.jpg

38yfazie38yy.jpg

cpvl2hcvpa4w.jpg

nwc1jvo7ma5g.jpg

Thankfully I had enough self control to not eat more than 1....😜🤣😋
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Stay strong!!!!! Those cookies are super cute....
    Hope you feel better soon!!!!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Those cookies are too cute! You 2 did an amazing job :)
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Beautiful
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 All 3 of them ate all the cookies... lol Thankfully, I only ate 1.

@LiLee2018 - Thank you <3 DD loved it and said she is going to make another batch next week..lol

@Abm4n - Thank you <3
  • jadepearl
    Y2W18
    CW:54 kg (118.8lbs)
    Next weigh-in : Sat or Sun

Good afternoon OMADers <3

As expected, I gained weight :( Oh well...Aunt Flo is still here, my cravings for carbs are still so strong and I guess things just happen. Hopefully, when I recover from this mood swing (not sure how else to put it), I will loose weight again....fingers cross!

Went to the Docs yesterday and I told him with regards to my weight issue and he said that my results got better when I loss the weight. He is no longer talking about a surgery for the thyroid...that's good new :) I was telling him that its so hard to get down to my GW and reminded me how I was saying the same old thing when I was in my 60s. Ah...he remembers well :lol: Oh well, I guess I will just soldier on. So...another 4kg to go to reach the finish line. I am really hoping that I can reach there before 31st Dec 2019.

Hope that you guys are having a wonderful weekend <3

• jadepearl
    Made battered chicken today...it will be for lunch and dinner for my family. Little old me will be having it for my OMAD. Just need to know if the family wants sweet & sour, honey or sesame sauce... 😁😁😁

tnfs3ufvy2b0.jpg
  • jadepearl
    Here is something interesting that I found

m7iwaziwusc6.jpg
  • jadepearl
    Y2W18
    CW:54 kg (118.8lbs)
    Next weigh-in : Sat or Sun

Good evening OMADer <3

It has been a horrible day for me today... I have diarrhea :( I really shouldn't have drank that milkshake as I know it will cause me tummy upset. However, I didn't think it would give me diarrhea :(:(:( Oh well...lesson learnt.

I have 4kg which is roughly 8.8lbs to loose to get down to my GW and I am struggling like *kitten* I think its just like when I was in my low 60s where I had the same issue. Let's see how long this will last before I drop down to 52...fingers cross!!!

Nothing much to report for today...

Hope that you will are having a wonderful weekend <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    It seems to be the less you have to lose the harder and longer it takes. I know for you it seems like a lot, but to me when I see it it is just 8.8 lbs.....nothing at all ---look at how far you have come! You will get there, try not to stress about it!!! We are all here to cheer you on!!!

Hope your tummy feels better soon!!!1

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Awwwwwwwwwwww feel better soon babe! That bloat will come right off :)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Boo diarrhea! I hope it stopped for you soon after you posted.
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you ❤️ Yes, I have to be strong and soldier on. I guess today wasn't that day... Will tell you more later
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you ❤️ I sure hope so coz even with me going to the loo so many times, I am still bloated 😭
  • jadepearl
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you ❤️ I got better after taking some medicine.
  • jadepearl
    Good evening OMAD-ers 😘

I started off great... had my OMAD at 1.30pm. Could hear my tummy growling. Had an egg salad with Portuguese dressing with toast. Also had grapes and homemade chocolate chip cookie for dessert. The total calories - 1013. Nearly finished my 2L water. Everything was going according to plan and then.....

Had to pick up DS from his school excursion as 15 of his school mates went for the Vic Premier Reading Challenge. We had nearly 45 mins to kill before their karate lesson, DS wanted ice cream while waiting for karate. So, guess who ended up eating too??? ME😭😭😭 I am so greedy😭😭😩😖 Here's the tub of ice cream that the 3 of us shared

0j5i7dgme5i2.jpg

I must exercise for 1 hour thus evening to burn some calories😖😖😖😩😩😩
  • jadepearl
    Zumba update
    Happy that I managed to zumba for 1 hour 💃🕺💃