New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    edited November 2019
    I bought this at Whole Foods. The price was a bit steep but I love chocolate with cinnamon and cayenne so I had to try it once. I thought it was absolutely delicious.
    ouybohrtt8gs.png

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    3b7umbb2vc8s.jpeg

Yes! We got in the glazed dougnut today at Vitamin Shoppe. I got one. Haven't tried yet but do excited!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    d2zln7dcoq9p.png

I literally posted about wanting a twinkies cereal in the childhood flavors thread just the other day! WHAT

I can't wait for this! Also....lgyzvcbz9m22.jpeg

I’ve been waiting for that cereal since they teased us about it over the summer!
  • avery12300
    avery12300 Posts: 2 Member
    I am on Herbalife and love it. I also sell it if anyone is interested.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    d2zln7dcoq9p.png

I literally posted about wanting a twinkies cereal in the childhood flavors thread just the other day! WHAT

I’ve been waiting for that cereal since they teased us about it over the summer!

I thought the cereal was going to be a cancelled product.

Walmart has Elf On The Shelf cereal.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    d2zln7dcoq9p.png

and what flavor is that supposed to be ??
  • pancakerunner
    d2zln7dcoq9p.png

and what flavor is that supposed to be ??

Oh, just checked. Sugar cookie??? Would be good with sugar cookie milk from Target...
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    3b7umbb2vc8s.jpeg

Yes! We got in the glazed dougnut today at Vitamin Shoppe. I got one. Haven't tried yet but do excited!

what a great job...I'd want to try all the new stuff too!
    These will be on sale (UK) Nov. 18. Amazon to follow there after.
    g2wtk2zkuwv4.png
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    One of my customers have me a Galaxy chocolate bar and I was impressed with how smooth it is cuz I've never had one before,he's middle eastern so probably shops at international food markets I'm thinking
  • pancakerunner
    whitpauly wrote: »
    One of my customers have me a Galaxy chocolate bar and I was impressed with how smooth it is cuz I've never had one before,he's middle eastern so probably shops at international food markets I'm thinking

the smooth orange sounds good... sounds like a similar product to Loving Earth vegan chocolate.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I wish they made this in the US! Seems like orange chocolate is always popular in other countries but not here. It’s one of my fav combos!!ejjj82061fn5.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These look good!zy9ulydy8710.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    These look good!zy9ulydy8710.jpeg

Ehhhhhhhhhh not sure how I feel about this?
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    I wish they made this in the US! Seems like orange chocolate is always popular in other countries but not here. It’s one of my fav combos!!ejjj82061fn5.jpeg

I think I wouldn't like this in the least...what about the rest of you?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2019
    I want to try the Christmas cookie flavor. I hope they have a good black Friday sale like last year everything was half off and free ship. I wonder if it has a cookie flavor or just tastes like plain sweetnesss. I still might try this recipe with all my other flavors though because it sounds good. Would be really good with the Greek yogurt and pumpkin cheesecake flavor!

fsoj0rb1wj5x.jpeg
    69emw84coppi.jpeg