New Strategy

For the past couple of weeks I have been tracking everything I eat logging all my exercise and doing what I feel is everything right with no results. I don’t really know why this is soooo....
For the next week I am going to just simply eat sensibly, do workouts without logging them and throw caution to the wind and see where it takes me. I’m hoping that it will have the same effect as women who struggle to get pregnant when they stop stressing about it is when it tends to happen. Maybe, just maybe if I don’t worry about it too much I will start losing weight!!
Wish me luck!

Replies

• mamaLBSdown
    mamaLBSdown Posts: 24 Member
    I know for me, 2nd to working out, salt and sugar play a BIG role in my weight loss. Try restricting them, and see how it goes coupled with eating sensibly and working out. Taking out the processed food seriously helps on that count. Good luck hon =)
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Food scale. Buy one today and weigh everything you put in your mouth. Stay at your calorie deficit CONSISTENTLY and you will lose weight.
  • CalgaryMac
    CalgaryMac Posts: 19 Member
    Buddhism has some great ideas about moderation. One states "everything in moderation including moderation". Expectations about how much we need to lose, how we should lose the weight, the time frame for losing weight, etc. are all topics for conversation but expectations can be a trigger for emotional misery.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    CalgaryMac wrote: »
    “everything in moderation including moderation".

Okay,moderation out the window for Thanksgiving and more PIE! 😀

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Two weeks isn't enough time to tell if its working - and if you are consistently eating in calorie deficit you will lose - give it time.