The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    edited November 2019
    bojack5 wrote: Β»
    27ht9vyf55ln.jpg
    Looks like ill be growing a Santa Claus gray beard from now on......

Omg! I knew I liked that new pp! Here is the full sized version. 😍πŸ”₯🀀 Thanks for that! Looking mighty fine there!!
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited November 2019
    cdubks88 wrote: Β»
    Sometimes...I just don't want to wear any hair and I'm ok with that now 😊 No hair don't care? πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ When I first started losing my hair I thought I was losing a part of me but going through this battle hasn't just brought negative things in my life, I've been able to find things in me that I didn't know I had, like strength, courage, confidence, being able to see positive in the worst situations and the list goes on. Hey... having no hair is just 1 less thing to *kitten* with in the morning so I can keep on trying to live the best life I can while I am able do it πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Hope you're all having a great weekend ❀
    djuljnz7p2b3.jpg

I think you look fantastic. Keep smiling and fighting. You're an inspiration to so many. 😊 Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Thank you, hope you are having a great weekend as well ❀
    clord2 wrote: Β»
    Sometimes...I just don't want to wear any hair and I'm ok with that now 😊 No hair don't care? πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ When I first started losing my hair I thought I was losing a part of me but going through this battle hasn't just brought negative things in my life, I've been able to find things in me that I didn't know I had, like strength, courage, confidence, being able to see positive in the worst situations and the list goes on. Hey... having no hair is just 1 less thing to *kitten* with in the morning so I can keep on trying to live the best life I can while I am able do it πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Hope you're all having a great weekend ❀
    djuljnz7p2b3.jpg

Just beautiful!

Thank you ❀
    djuljnz7p2b3.jpg

Respect is due on so many levels...*hugzzzzzzzz* :blush:

Thank you πŸ™β€πŸ€—
    djuljnz7p2b3.jpg

πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ You are beautiful β™₯️
    And inspiring and a great friend

You're a great friend too love, and I feel lucky to have you πŸ€—β€
  • _Miss_chievous_
    tams_89 wrote: Β»
    Last night 🍷🍸🍹v8bv0dh7xqpd.jpg

Beautiful T πŸ€—
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Sunday already. Weekends go by so fast, but time has a way of doing that.

With the pace of things, it's so important to slow down. Take it in. We try to teach that to our kids, but it's equally or more important for me to be an example of.

Hope you all take time today to take it in. Live. Laugh (a lot). Listen to music. Forgive.

Cherish those around you.

I'll continue to be thankful for all of you every day. Thanks for being you. 😊

Appreciate you all more than you know.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Sunday!

P.S. - Sorry about my hands/arms. 😞
    My arms/hands look freakishly weird in this angle. The lighting was better outside and it's so nice this morning...πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

i7tqu2cma28q.jpg

I love your positivity my friend. Have a great Sunday!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»
    Bathroom selfie FTW. So, THAT’S what it feels like to be out past midnight. It was fun...tired today tho.
    exhzrkka4svs.jpeg

Looking great, Mel. Have a wonderful day! 😊
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Dakase83 wrote: Β»
    yim4pe33kl5c.jpeg

Why does it look like they repurposed a sign from 1960s Vegas?
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    vr8teszileuz.jpeg

Beary adorable!πŸ˜πŸ’—
  • Tinydancer106
    yh7qcdvmitbn.jpg

Still training hard.

Looking amazing Nathan!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ€—
  • MelG7777

With the pace of things, it's so important to slow down. Take it in. We try to teach that to our kids, but it's equally or more important for me to be an example of.

Hope you all take time today to take it in. Live. Laugh (a lot). Listen to music. Forgive.

My arms/hands look freakishly weird in this angle. The lighting was better outside and it's so nice this morning...πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

i7tqu2cma28q.jpg

Nothing on you looks freakishly weird friend! Great pic. Awesome words. You’re a gem!
  • MelG7777
    Bathroom selfie FTW. So, THAT’S what it feels like to be out past midnight. It was fun...tired today tho.
    exhzrkka4svs.jpeg

Looking great, Mel. Have a wonderful day! 😊

See? Just NICE. Thank you. ❀️
  • Tinydancer106
    djuljnz7p2b3.jpg

Girl your beauty shines from within😍 but you're an absolute stunner on the outsideπŸ’ƒπŸ’—....and I adore you for both and so much more!!! πŸ€—You're one of the people I go to when I need to smile ....you are full of life and love and more sass than ya know what to do with itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‚.....but we always seem to put it to good use my lovely little peppa!! I so πŸ’—you T!πŸ€—πŸ˜˜
  • Tinydancer106
    tams_89 wrote: Β»
    Last night 🍷🍸🍹v8bv0dh7xqpd.jpg

You are just a vision!!! Always so lovely girlπŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’ƒ
  • Tinydancer106

i7tqu2cma28q.jpg

You look awesome Chris as always my sweet pal!!πŸ˜ŽπŸ™ŒπŸ˜‰
  • Tinydancer106
    exhzrkka4svs.jpeg

Dayum my pretty Mel!πŸ’ƒπŸ˜˜πŸ˜....i totally internet love the hell outta you in this pic and like in everyone cuz you are precious!πŸ’—
  • Tinydancer106
    mbmmwuq1zilt.jpg

Out for brunch on a beautiful crisp fall day.

Oh have fun beautiful!! πŸ’ƒYou always look gorgeous and dem eyes though!!!πŸ˜πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    edited November 2019

[/bold]Don’t apologize for the angle. I think it’s great. It looks like we’re having a nice relaxing Sunday afternoon conversation! You enjoy your day friend πŸ₯°[bold]

i7tqu2cma28q.jpg
    exhzrkka4svs.jpeg

YES πŸ”₯
    You look beautiful β™₯️ even after being out until after midnight!
    You still look fresh and gorgeous!!
    I’m so glad you had a great time πŸ₯°
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Not sure how I messed up my quote so royally...sorry
    @cdubks88
    @MelG7777
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    mbmmwuq1zilt.jpg

Out for brunch on a beautiful crisp fall day.

You look great. That jacket is really cool. 😊 Hope you have a wonderful day!