New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    I want to try the Christmas cookie flavor. I hope they have a good black Friday sale like last year everything was half off and free ship. I wonder if it has a cookie flavor or just tastes like plain sweetnesss. I still might try this recipe with all my other flavors though because it sounds good. Would be really good with the Greek yogurt and pumpkin cheesecake flavor!

fsoj0rb1wj5x.jpeg
    69emw84coppi.jpeg

I wonder if this would work with almond milk.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited November 2019
    glassyo wrote: »
    I want to try the Christmas cookie flavor. I hope they have a good black Friday sale like last year everything was half off and free ship. I wonder if it has a cookie flavor or just tastes like plain sweetnesss. I still might try this recipe with all my other flavors though because it sounds good. Would be really good with the Greek yogurt and pumpkin cheesecake flavor!

fsoj0rb1wj5x.jpeg
    69emw84coppi.jpeg

I wonder if this would work with almond milk.

I was planning to use almond milk since I don't buy/use regular milk, I don't see why it wouldn't! I was even going to try using dairy free greek yogurt.
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

fsoj0rb1wj5x.jpeg
    69emw84coppi.jpeg

I've had that Christmas Cookie before. It kinda tastes almondy to me (like when you use cherry almond flavoring in baked goods). It's not bad.

qhin6pn8pvw7.jpg

I purchased these a few days ago - find the Cookie more or less just 'sweet' with a 'bit' of that cookie dough flavor. It's still pretty good though - the peppermint one isn't very pronounced - not a favorite. Haven't tried the other one yet

Salted caramel mocha is one of my favorites! Thanks for review for the christmas cookie. Seems like it's nothing worth going out of my way to order.

@skelterhelter Ohhh interesting! I hate almond flavoring so thats good to know.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,707 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    3b7umbb2vc8s.jpeg

Yes! We got in the glazed dougnut today at Vitamin Shoppe. I got one. Haven't tried yet but do excited!

Update, the Glazed Dougnut is awesome👌😋
  • VegjoyP

fsoj0rb1wj5x.jpeg
    69emw84coppi.jpeg

I've had that Christmas Cookie before. It kinda tastes almondy to me (like when you use cherry almond flavoring in baked goods). It's not bad.

qhin6pn8pvw7.jpg

I purchased these a few days ago - find the Cookie more or less just 'sweet' with a 'bit' of that cookie dough flavor. It's still pretty good though - the peppermint one isn't very pronounced - not a favorite. Haven't tried the other one yet

PeppermintBarkis fantastic!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    I wish they made this in the US! Seems like orange chocolate is always popular in other countries but not here. It’s one of my fav combos!!ejjj82061fn5.jpeg

I think I wouldn't like this in the least...what about the rest of you?

I adore orange chocolate too, but as cereal, it does not sound very appetizing!

That's what I thought - very weird as a cereal. However, even when served 'normally', I'm not a fan of orange/chocolate together. lol!
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member

fsoj0rb1wj5x.jpeg
    69emw84coppi.jpeg

Frozen yogurt OR plain Greek yogurt frozen?

My husband has half a dozen of these syrups for coffee. It would be cool to make smoothies with them.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    I wish they made this in the US! Seems like orange chocolate is always popular in other countries but not here. It’s one of my fav combos!!ejjj82061fn5.jpeg

Me too! The orange Built Bars are one of my favorite flavors. And, I’ve been looking for the Terry’s chocolate oranges they have for Christmas, but haven’t seen them at Target yet. They seem to sell out very fast. My daughter always gets one in her Christmas stocking.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    QUESTION:

Has anyone tried the Birch Benders syrups??? If so, what are your thoughts??

4icfssfk7tz2.png

Also, what do you guys think of the Quest Loaded Taco Tortilla Chips? I liked them at first... but tried again and idk how to feel.

ayihokw03on1.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    QUESTION:

4icfssfk7tz2.png

Also, what do you guys think of the Quest Loaded Taco Tortilla Chips? I liked them at first... but tried again and idk how to feel.

ayihokw03on1.png

I really liked the taco ones! I like them used in taco salad or dipped in things not by themselves though.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    8877xbfqkquc.png
    2hoa3vdjmgfo.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited November 2019
    Has anyone had any luck finding Halo Top Gingerbread or anyone else find Blue Bunny's Snickerdoodle Sleigh Ride?

I've read on Instagram that people have been finding the Snickerdoodle Sleigh Ride at more obscure grocery chains so far.

So far this Christmas/Holiday Season I haven't found any other holiday inspired foods that I need to rush out & buy.

I might buy the Walmart brand Sugar Cookie microwaveable popcorn & their brand of Gingerbread cookies.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Has anyone had any luck finding Halo Top Gingerbread or anyone else find Blue Bunny's Snickerdoodle Sleigh Ride?

I've read on Instagram that people have been finding the Snickerdoodle Sleigh Ride at more obscure grocery chains so far.

So far this Christmas/Holiday Season I haven't found any other holiday inspired foods that I need to rush out & buy.

I might buy the Walmart brand Sugar Cookie microwaveable popcorn & their brand of Gingerbread cookies.

I'm in the Kansas City area and have only see the BB Snickerdoodle Sleigh Ride at a local chain of grocery stores called Price Chopper.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    QUESTION:

4icfssfk7tz2.png

I've tried the original maple and loved it. I'll be looking out for the bourbon one because that sounds wonderful.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,526 Member

fsoj0rb1wj5x.jpeg
    69emw84coppi.jpeg

qhin6pn8pvw7.jpg

Shoot, I've been excited to order peppermint bark but want it strong! Just finished my last pumpkin one.
  • VegjoyP
    The Nutless butter & jelly remind me of kids cereal. I love them! The Carmelized Onion are delish as nd Honey Dijon too! Have to try few of the others.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Does anybody have any suggestions of what's good or what I should absolutely not buy from Thin Slim? I'm thinking about treating myself to some of their stuff, I'm mostly looking for desserts, but I'm also interested in the bagels.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    QUESTION:

4icfssfk7tz2.png

ayihokw03on1.png

I'm addicted to the Quest Taco chips. They're really good. I did have one bag (out of dozens) that seemed kinda soft, and stale and off somehow. I think maybe that bag didn't get sealed correctly.

I just ordered some Chili Lime in my amazon subscription because they were out of Taco. I hope they are good.