Sometimes MFP doesn't update or SYNC exercise?

OAS5
OAS5 Posts: 374 Member
I have MFP sync up with my Android fit app. Today I took 12,000 steps but MFP says I only burned or earned 12 calories. That doesn't seem right. 95% of the time it syncs or seems right but sometimes like today not at all. Anyone else have this issue?

Replies

• Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    I have a Garmin app that synchs with my watch. I have to go into that app and sync a couple times a day (or just once at the end of the day) before it will then synch with MFP. Is it possible there’s a function in the other app you are missing?
  • OAS5
    I have a Garmin app that synchs with my watch. I have to go into that app and sync a couple times a day (or just once at the end of the day) before it will then synch with MFP. Is it possible there’s a function in the other app you are missing?

Thank you, I will try and find that and try that.
  • ragtopmom
    ragtopmom Posts: 2 Member
    I have MFP sync up with my Android fit app. Today I took 12,000 steps but MFP says I only burned or earned 12 calories. That doesn't seem right. 95% of the time it syncs or seems right but sometimes like today not at all. Anyone else have this issue?

Just began to use MFP again and have been using the FitBit app for a long time. It synched before but for some reason isn't synching now. Hubby having the same problem. Both using iPhones.
  • OAS5
    ragtopmom wrote: »

Just began to use MFP again and have been using the FitBit app for a long time. It synched before but for some reason isn't synching now. Hubby having the same problem. Both using iPhones.

Huh, maybe an issue on MFP part?
  • abeeejo
    abeeejo Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2019
    I see you posted this on the 15th. I noticed bc mine was super delayed on adding my calories for all of my steps, and I was mad like, "c'mon gimme my extra calories!" It eventually synced though. I wonder I'd there was just some kind of glitch that day.
  • OAS5
    abeeejo wrote: »
    I see you posted this on the 15th. I noticed bc mine was super delayed on adding my calories for all of my steps, and I was mad like, "c'mon gimme my extra calories!" It eventually synced though. I wonder I'd there was just some kind of glitch that day.

Yes exactly what I was going through. It seems to have cleared up.
  • jwoolman5
    jwoolman5 Posts: 191 Member
    I just quit and relaunch the app a few times and also go to the More and select Sync at the end of the list. MFP eventually updates...