Almost time for next step!

Options
Just a little over 5 years ago, I waddled through the door here, nearly 90 pounds heavier. I got close to goal weight a couple of years ago, and after a fair sized hiccup, I'm within five pounds again, and I will not miss this time.
I became a runner during my journey, but failed to lift much and paid the price some. I'm hoping to recomp to bring BF down perhaps a tad, but more importantly put some muscle back on. To complicate matters, I have something up in shoulder that is not right and trying to get courage up to go see what that is.
I don't have a super active friends list, especially with those working through this portion of the journey. I'd gladly accept some friends, especially those with experience with recomp / maintenance.
Have a great Sunday, and go kick butt whatever your goal might be!!

Replies

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss, and kudos to your determination to get fit!
  • amckholmes
    amckholmes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I am encouraged to see others share their stories of long term success that requires regularly refining eating and exercise to reflect what is happening in life. I really need to hear about long term healthy reality to get not only my body, but also my mindset adjusted to maintenance. Congratulations on living such a healthy lifestyle!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Congrats on sticking with it, it has paid off :smile:
    I'm in 6th year of maintenance, takes as much effort as it did when losing but totally worth it.