Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Kanissev
    Kanissev Posts: 1 Member
    Hello there, first time using MFP, any comments? is it specific? feel free to add me
  • MCeeCee
    MCeeCee Posts: 25 Member
    Just wanted to post again. Not new to MFP but new to the community. Just discovered there was a community here the other day, which I'm excited about.

I'm on this everyday. So, please feel free to add me if you'd like.

Wishing you all well in your journey! ✌🏼❤
  • royyaltyy
    royyaltyy Posts: 2 Member
    Hey im new to this. Add me :smile:
  • mama_shakes
    mama_shakes Posts: 32 Member
    Would love more friends!! I’ve lost over 90lbs and am now leaning out and focusing on strength and recovery from an injury. Would love optimistic friends!! Add me! 💕💕
  • fabfithealthy98
    fabfithealthy98 Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me! 21yr old university student trying to balance school, work and my health
  • peacejan
    peacejan Posts: 23 Member
    Keep hitting a brick wall as of late.... I'm taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back again. Definitely needing some extra motivation! Please feel free to add me 🙋‍♀️
  • I'm 7 days into this diet and this app, and I've lost one 13 pounds already. I feel it's going to get harder, so some company would be great! Feel free to link up with me 😊👍
  • silvernailerica
    silvernailerica Posts: 1 Member
    Someone add me!... Please? Could use some friends eyeing my page to keep me on track.
  • tracydnevins
    tracydnevins Posts: 27 Member
    Most definitely need some friends , as a newbie. Pre-diabetic, and literally watching EVERYTHING I eat!!! This is my first honest attempt to lose lbs and get my numbers down. PLUUUEEESSSEEE tell me I’m not alone!! 🌻
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Vegetarian, walker, jogger, trying to turn around some health problems. I've lost 25 pounds on MFP and would like to lose another 5-10.

Many of my friends are inactive now -- would love some friends who log in daily.
  • Hi! Looking for support/to support others on this roller coaster🎢. Getting back to basics after a large loss, a medium weight gain, and some medical issues. Feeling a fresh start coming on! No exercise for another week or so, but hoping I can restart that soon 🏋️‍♀️🧗‍♀️🧘‍♀️🥊.
  • LHB112018
    LHB112018 Posts: 1 Member
    I always come back after failed attempts, so could definitely use some extra motivation this time around. Maybe that's what I've been missing😊
  • Carried_aw4y
    Carried_aw4y Posts: 44 Member
    I’m always looking for and excited to meet new friends. If you are too, then what are you waiting for?! Add me! 😁
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Add me people
  • mywayorbust
    mywayorbust Posts: 4 Member
    I'm currently a SAHM. I've had a toxic upbringing and my current situation is very negative and unhealthy. I've been feeling very unloved and neglected. My social support at home is nonexistent. So, here I am. I just know I deserve better, to be happy, to feel loved and be loved. I just want to take it day by day. I have 100 pounds of unhealthiness I'd like to get rid of. Looking for healthy friends and those that are on a weight loss journey as well. Please have your diary open for friends. :) Please add me!
  • rmwebsteriii
    rmwebsteriii Posts: 15 Member
    Would love new friends already down 36 pounds with a long way to go!! All the encouragement is needed!
  • IkicaPlanina
    IkicaPlanina Posts: 10 Member
    Hello everyone, I'm new, I need friends to keep my accountable, please add me 🤗
  • halligirl81
    halligirl81 Posts: 5 Member
    Don't have many friends on here yet, but I feel like the more people we interact with the better our chances of success. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • chavez8019
    chavez8019 Posts: 13 Member
    New here too!
  • bstover217
    bstover217 Posts: 15 Member
    edited November 2019
    I've got a long way to go (140 pounds) and need some motivation. I need friends!