Replies

• ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    amioc wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    amioc wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    igmxjocpkbpj.jpg

This morning I finally hit my goal weight 😲 that's 22lbs lost!

You look incredible! Do you have any advice? If you don’t mind me asking how much was you before and after weight? Also did you follow any exercise plan? Thanks

Oh sorry I forgot to answer your other questions. My starting weight was 135lbs, I now fluctuate between 111 and 113lbs. It took me about 18 months to shift the weight slowly, and there were lots of setbacks before it stuck. Exercise wise I was quite lazy. I did a few rounds of a lifting programme. Dabbled with running and cycling. However I was mostly lazy. It's only in the last few months I've started lifting properly using the stronglifts programme and I am seeing results almost weekly. I'd recommend finding something you enjoy doing and just doing that. Don't force yourself to do an exercise you don't like.

Thankyou so much for the advice 😊. I’m 135lbs at the moment same as your start weight. I’ve been really consistent with the gym it’s just the healthy eating part I struggle with! I’ve been doing heavy weights at the gym and I’m starting to feel more toned so I’ll definitely keep that up 😊

Glad to hear it. Remember to also stick to the calorie goal given to you, and you will smash your goals in no time :smiley:
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    @VeraJMali That is amazing, well done! Your hard work is really showing
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    WOW!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Is that really the same guy?
    Congratulations on finding your way!
  • momefee
    momefee Posts: 66 Member
    Wow, Great transformation!
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!