What did you dream about last night?

checkthestove
checkthestove Posts: 44 Member
I love when people tell me about their dreams because sometimes it's super amusing, sometimes it's interesting, and sometimes a little scary lol
(Let's keep it clean though, okay?)

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Oh sorry, mine is not clean. :DB)
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    There were lots of cake options in the house: white birthday, chocolate birthday, ice cream, chocolate ice cream. I like cake. I ripped a dangling license plate off my aunt's car because I felt it would get in the way of her driving, she kept running into stuff, hence why the plate was hanging. I did some laundry.
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    bacon_yes wrote: »
    I was running. No idea where or why. I just kept running, faster and faster, like something was chasing me. I ran faster than I ever had, but it was not fast enough. Whatever was behind me, it was gaining on me. There was a light up ahead. A red light. It was faint at first, but as I got closer, the light grew brighter and brighter. It was words. A sign, I think. But I couldn't read it. I had to get closer. I could barely breathe, but I managed a few more steps, then wiped the sweat from my eyes and could finally read the words, "HOT NOW". I was safe. It was a Krispy Kreme. I turned around and @bigjuicy1234 was right behind me. He caught me as I collapsed from exhaustion. But not before I grabbed and consumed one, hot, original glazed...

LMAO :D:D:D:D
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    edited November 2019
    Last night I dreamed I was in strange situations (maybe sit-coms) and I could not identify a single person in any scene!
  • MarcyMavin
    MarcyMavin Posts: 142 Member
    Lat pull downs
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I'm not 100% sure but my hands were really cold and when I'd touch something the tips of my fingers would turn blue. I was with a friend and she was concerned but I was like this is perfectly fine
  • determinedella89
    determinedella89 Posts: 223 Member
    Lucid dreamer.... I changed dreams from being in some sort of call of duty game, then changed dream to swimming in a hotel pool somewhere warm and relaxing
  • cyaneverfat
    cyaneverfat Posts: 527 Member
    My friend was adopted and her birth parents were trying to track her down so we hid her
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    You.
  • maarku
    maarku Posts: 533 Member
    I was hanging out with the mesmeric one who has captivated me.
  • KimberlinaB
    KimberlinaB Posts: 4,016 Member
    maarku wrote: »

It me? 🤷🏼‍♀️🥰
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    I dreamt of a knight jousting with a pretzel while riding a glitter diamond salamander and signing walk the dinosaur song
  • maarku
    maarku Posts: 533 Member
    maarku wrote: »

It me? 🤷🏼‍♀️🥰

🤔