• yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    cdlee4 wrote: »
    hellooooo singles world

👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
    Glad to see you back!
  • DecreasingDuchess
    DecreasingDuchess Posts: 68 Member
    I am creating a new tradition, of attempting to get all of my Autumn & Winter, festive & holiday, eating & drinking done as soon as plausible, so that I'm able to begin ridding myself of my excess weight again.
    I am already eating, my Christmas meals!

dqieu4teqd4p.jpg
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    I am creating a new tradition, of attempting to get all of my Autumn & Winter, festive & holiday, eating & drinking done as soon as plausible, so that I'm able to begin ridding myself of my excess weight again.

dqieu4teqd4p.jpg

oooo, that looks amazing. Where did you get it? Or did you make it yourself?
  • shlbyirl
    shlbyirl Posts: 42 Member
    Hello to all :) Thanking God that my workday is almost over.
  • DecreasingDuchess
    mattig89ch wrote: »

dqieu4teqd4p.jpg

oooo, that looks amazing. Where did you get it? Or did you make it yourself?

I bought it via: The Swiss Colony.

https://www.swisscolony.com/

I only purchase these, when it's under 60° Fahrenheit since they don't pack these with dry ice, within a Styrofoam cooler {as they do, with their frozen edibles}.
    I really love the ham, so I got this 1 as my Thanksgiving meals!

j5j4vu5j97kb.jpg
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Good morning everyone. Hope you all have an awesome Wednesday.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Hello fellow single people 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hello 👋🏿
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    I'm single but happy to wait 'til the best lad for me comes along. I don't mind being alone, but being paired is so much more fun. Good luck to all looking for a mate... don't settle... we all deserve the best, no mater how gorgeous the defective package is before us... wait, treat yourself as well as you'd treat others & if you're the less than stellar party, improve yourself before venturing into a relationship. No one deserves abuse of any kind... don't be the abuser & do not accept abuse. Good luck, All!

Well said!
    Good morning everyone. Hope you all have an awesome Wednesday.

Morning. Thanks. Hope you have a good one too!
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    For me, the holidays are rough, because they remind me how lonely I am. I do spend them with family, iive live with my parents after all. But being unable to form or maintain relationships is very depressing for me.

But talking to a professional does help alot. It's why I always recommend it to others.

Morning all, hope everyone's Thursday is a good one!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    For me, the holidays are rough, because they remind me how lonely I am. I do spend them with family, iive live with my parents after all. But being unable to form or maintain relationships is very depressing for me.

But talking to a professional does help alot. It's why I always recommend it to others.

Morning all, hope everyone's Thursday is a good one!

Good morning!

Usually Christmas is all about the kids and that's what makes it great. This year the kids are with their dad. Christmas is going to be sad without them but maybe I can actually focus on my diet this year!
  • DecreasingDuchess
    I am finally done with all of my seasonal, festive & holiday, eating & drinking, until: Cinco de Mayo!

Plus I'm gonna celebrate every New Year's Day, by: shaving, my head again!
  • jacktherower
    jacktherower Posts: 292 Member
    Is there a thread for married fitness pals to mingle. Asking for a friend.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member

There have been a few. They never seem committed enough to last for very long. Plus, I think we steal some of the married folks because we are just such great people and irresistible company! :tongue:
  • jacktherower
    jacktherower Posts: 292 Member

There have been a few. They never seem committed enough to last for very long. Plus, I think we steal some of the married folks because we are just such great people and irresistible company! :tongue:
    Ooohhh
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

I think there is but it's a sad place and seems most of them want to be here :D
    Kidddding
    I went looking because I knew there was one but couldn't find it. Maybe look in groups.
  • Happy Sunday funday singles fam. Let’s go Pm to chat about anything you’re mind is thinking about let’s go
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Happy Sunday funday singles fam. Let’s go Pm to chat about anything you’re mind is thinking about let’s go

Why PM?