Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Thanks ladies!!!

I had the 2nd to last piece last night, last piece tonight - but due to the fact that the Halloween candy caught me, I'm only down about 0.7 pounds overnight - that doesn't bode well for the pace of the week. Around 1k cals most of them carbs *sigh* If I avoid the candy tonight and keep the dressing on salad to a minimum, I'll keep it around 600 today. That should get me down to 154-155. Weds will be super low carb and Thurs basically fast so I still have a shot!

I love Mama's house - though that condo is nothing compared to the house we built/sold last year. It went back on the market...I tried REALLY hard to buy it but a lack of 100 grand in down payment given my credit stopped us - and I'm in mortgages so if there was a way to make it happen I would've. It's on my bucket list though - next 5 years, I'll own that house. Here it is:
    leahfy9hil5d.png
    o8bfi0zjzdyi.png
    *Cries* My kitchen
    n00fowzg4rua.png

I'll stop my pity party - I'll own it eventually <3

Here's dinner from last night:
    uptnuikxt0ha.png

BOTD:
    #NotFsGiven #ILayWhereIWant

wao212rkc8na.png

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Steph you are doing awesome with your weight loss!!!

I love your kitty and it makes me miss mine, she passed away in July :'( Her name was Little Bear and she was 14 years old. She lived a long and healthy life and is now reunited with her buddy Rusty which was our Golden Retriever that passed in 2012 <3

I hope you get your Mama's house someday, it's beautiful!!!

I'm wondering what your goal weight range is?
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    I am loving your "dream house" too ---you will get it with as hard as you are working...

OMG Bubs <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank ya ladies!!!

Brenda - I'm pretty much in "active maintenance" 145-155 is my goal range, so I'm there but with the holidays coming, I'm moving the median down a little to give myself extra range wiggle room since I'll be outta rhythm :) I'm sorry to hear about your fur baby...if you'll recall I was a MESS when I lost Smidge in Oct of 17...it's so hard but good that she lived such a long happy life <3 My lil Bubs has restored the fullness in my heart and then some, but it took me a year and a half to be ready...now he's my whole heart <3

Donna - I'm sure as sh** working on it!!! I WILL GET IT BACK sometime in my lifetime, I'm aiming for before I turn 40 (really I'm aiming for before 35 but ya know LOL)
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Love the pizza that’s for sure! Could eat one of those any day.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi Kids! Heads up, heading to Mama's today so I probs won't be on tomorrow - maybe, we'll see :)

156.6 today - not SUPER happy about that, esp since I decided against the pizza in lieu of a lower carb option, buffalo shrimp salad. I had a couple tiny oreos and about 60 cals of skittles but other than that I was good. Cals around 900, so not really a mini fast *sigh* We'll attempt tonight but visiting Mama might take precedence. Either way, I'll try to keep it low cal and fast tomorrow. If I don't make 150 this week, welp, so be it LOL

Pics from dinner:
    l2v0pyg4lsfl.png

Jello and fruit
    10o50nbjn8as.png

BOTD:
    #ImSoFancy
    48qbipadbwdp.png

• volgirl1322
    That isn't too bad for a low cal day though! You got this and will get there....

Little cutie pie he is....so big now :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yeah I'm not really in any hurry and TBH the whole pre-tgiving thing is only half-hearted LMAO :D

He IS so big - Ced loves it! When he loves on him he mushes him and tells him "you're just a BIG ole baby aren't ya? Our big ole' babyyyyy" LOL It's adorable - esp bc Ced doesn't like cats at ALL but somehow has fallen in love with both of the ones we've had <3
  • volgirl1322
    He is adorb......so cute......and sassy at the same time......love his attitude :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    He definitely has his 'tudes LMAO - but I don't mind ;)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    OMG... that house is AMAZING😍😍😍🏡You've got this in the bag 👌👍
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Wow... that house is gorgeous!
    That sounds like a pretty good low cal day to me lol. Maybe not as low as you had wanted, but still good though :)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited November 2019
    That house looks amazing. I have a house that I am dreaming about as well. We are working on some things and hope to be able to buy it soon.

x683yfnwkfi8.png

9w7xw93ageax.png

etld5vkznp7k.png

• volgirl1322
    OMG gorgeous gorgeous....

Steph I think you said you take melatonin gummies ---how many??? i need a sleep aide right now :)
  • jadepearl
    Wow..that house looks amazing too @LadyBlanks <3
    Bubs is so cute...he just melts my heart <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Trace that house!!!!!!!!!!! THE KITCHENNNNNNNNNNNN <3

I don't do the melatonin gummies - I could sleep any time any where LMAO - but if I DO need help I just smoke my weed LMAO

UPDATE - stayed at Mama's an extra day - no fast happened - we'll check back in on Monday to see the damage LMAO
  • mistymeadows2005
    OH ALSO, I'm going to do my best to keep my cals as reasonable as possible this weekend due to my COMPLETE LACK OF SELF CONTROL AND NON COMLIANCE!!!
  • jadepearl
    Have a wonderful time at your Mum's. 👍❤️ Me too.. Will not able to control myself at the family gathering... So, calories will be sky high😩
  • mistymeadows2005
    Happy Monday Kids! IT'S THANKSGIVING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!

Super excited! Making up a CRAP TON of bone broth tomorrow for GRAVY on Thurs!!!

In weight loss news, I didn't even CLOSE to fast at all since last Tues LMAO - damage isn't too bad...was 158.3 the last few days but jumped up a bit this morning to 159.7. I'll TRUE mini fast today and tomorrow (might fast tomorrow) because Weds it's BACK TO MAMA's and the rest of the week will be a cluster f**k of food so I gotta build up as big of a deficit going into Weds as HUMANLY POSSIBLE!!!

I had all sortsa stuff this weekend - we got us an ALDI!!! Now granted, it's the world's smallest Aldi but still! Sorta forgot you need a quarter for the cart and there's no bags BUT I only needed a few things and some nice lady saved me in the cart dept LOL

In other news, they FINALLY opened a legal recreational cannibis store near me!!! And it's SUPER AFFORABLE! Half of what I was paying before, and only 15 mins from ma house!!! I got some medibles and LEMME TELL YA - haven't had completely pain free sleep in a WHILE - I had to quadruple up the dosage to get that relief but at 7 bucks for 4 doses, I'm HELLA FINE with that :-D

THEN omw home, Ced suddenly yells "WATCH OUT FOR THE DOG!!!" - we were on a major 4 lane road and a dog was sprinting full speed toward the road!!! I swerved last minute but still heard a thump and freaked out IMMEDIATELY - Ced did too, but looked back and saw that the dog was fine - HE ran into the side of MY car, so he was fine...in fact, Ced said when he looked back he was dancing around trying to figure out a way across the road LOL. But it was traumatic at the time!!!

Anyway here's some butter cookies I found at Aldi's (is it Aldi's or Aldi? Like Meijer? I dunno LOL) and BOTD:

0xc18nuist5n.png

#HION
    ms458hbg5aao.png

Lastly - this popped up on my FB memories - my lil Smidge that passed Oct of 17 - Ced just adored her with everything he had....he loves Bubbers just as much, but Smidge was very attached to him <3

h235fia9nhrw.png

Have a great week m'loves!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Forgot to report this earlier but I reweighed at 2pm and was down to 158.2!!! Progress already!!! :D:D:D