I’m back to 179!

starryphoenix
starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
edited November 2019 in Success Stories
I let myself get off track for the past 3 years and just a few months ago I was in the 190’s again. I have gotten back on track and after a headache of a plateau I finally began losing weight again. Now I’m back to 179 for the first time in a long time!

I also fit two pairs of jeans I bought a few months ago. They were tight before, but now they fit great!

162 is my next goal as it’s my half way point and it’s where I was before I got of track.

I’m losing at a rate of half a pound a week. This week I lost a pound and a half though. I’m really proud of myself.

Replies

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited November 2019
    Amazing!😎🤘🤗🎈 what a fantastic goal you achieved and I hope you enjoy the awesome results#!! big hugs!💜❤💜❤
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    You have given me hope and the incentive to get back on track myself. I have been struggling with a plateau myself for the last 6 months. I know what I have to do (tighten my logging and move more) but don't seem to have the motivation to do it. So seeing your post has renewed my motivation to keep trying.

• IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Good job! You have every reason to be proud! 😀
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Yay YOU!!! Getting right back at it is half the battle, stay strong!
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Thanks, Starryphoenix, I am right with you! I was in the 240's once upon a time. Lost over 70 pounds but crept slowly back to 190's. Now I am working my way back down again. It is wonderful to be able to take a pair of pants off the hanger and wear them again. Every time I get under that new 10 pound mark it is a celebration. Never give up! We can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!