Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Oh that's disappointing about the popeyes (especially since it caused you some bloat), but like you said, at least you didn't enjoy it a lot so not a temptation lol.
    Stay strong!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I thought about bringing a to go plate from home to fix me a plate for later, but I opted not to because there would probably be some carby goodness that I am keeping away from these days. No temptation, no compromise.
  • LadyBlanks
    Oh My Goodness. What are these people trying to do to me. They just brought the left over food to my office and set it right next to my desk. :s:o I will resist though.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OH no....how evil..... >:)
    Stay Strong Tracey!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

602vs6b59tuf.png
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Potluck lunches at work used to be my downfall but now I work from home. Just another example of how food is everywhere. Good call to stay away.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    I learn after falling hard that I should listen to my body and make a plan which my body is comfy with. So, if water fasts in not what you body wants, then do something else. Once your body is comfy with your plan, the weight loss will happen :) Good luck with your potluck :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Tracey I'm back and in losing mode right along with you. I'm not going to do water fasts this time either. We got this!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    WONDER WOMEN ACTIVATE!!!!!

^^^
    Y'all are the wonder women ;)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    WONDER WOMEN ACTIVATE!!!!!

^^^
    Y'all are the wonder women ;)

Lol :D
  • LadyBlanks
    Brenda, so glad you're back. We can totally do this!!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Hello everyone. Well it seems I haven't made much headway on the weight loss front weighing in this morning at 168.6 pounds which is just a 2.2 pound loss for the month so far. I was really hoping to be way further along by now but it is a loss so I'll take it.

I have been sticking to my low carb, but I think I was consuming too many calories. I have been drinking a keto coffee (between 250 and 350 calories) and then having my dinner meal. I will make some adjustments and see how it goes.

Brenda, I am so glad you are back! We did it before and we can do it again. I like your simple plan and may have to adopt it for myself.

Steph, thank you! We are all wonder women and can do what we set our hearts to do.. Goal weights for all. Let's get her done!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited November 2019
    I LOVE IT! Trace, if you're not doing low carb, is the keto coffee necessary? I mean COFFEE IS (fa D**M sho!) but if you're not looking for the appetite suppressant that comes with it, would regular coffee suffice? 350 cals a day would be almost an extra pound a week (or you could add a pint of Halo Top....sounds way more satisfying than a coffee but that's just me LMAO)
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Tracey ---

You will figure out what will get you to your goal. You may just be on the struggle bus right now :) we have all been there so we are here for you as you get back on the wagon.....

I agree on the coffee ---I think I would make that simple change and see what happens!

You got this girl!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    I am doing low carb right now. I drink the coffee to make sure I get my fats in and to keep me satiated until my meal. I love my coffee with MCT oil, butter, & HWC with cinnamon and sugarfree hazelnut sweetener. It is soooo good.
  • LadyBlanks
    edited November 2019
    AF started yesterday so that may have been the culprit. My weight was up a few ounces again this morning. 168.8 pounds.

I believe I did good food wise yesterday. I had my keto coffee (276 calories) and for my meal we went to Montezuma's mexican restaurant for my nieces birthday and I had a fajita texana without the beans rice and tortilla and just ate the meat (chicken, shrimp, steak) with the salad (lettuce, sour cream, quacamole, salsa). I believe I also had a slim fast peanut butter cup fat bomb and some A1 mixed nuts a bit later.
  • mistymeadows2005
    NOM NOM NOM sounds good!!! Keep an eye on results and just adjust as you go! You've got this! :)

***DARN IT AF!!! lol
  • volgirl1322
    AF will get you every time.......You got this Trace ---OMAD ON! <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Yes, when AF comes to town, that happens😩 However, when she leaves, things will fall back into their places. You've got this👍😍
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    You really don't have to hit your fat macros with keto. If it's working for you, then by all means, keep doing it if you enjoy it, but if you're needing to change something, that's where I would start. Maybe cut out the butter at least from the coffee or switch from HWC to half and half or something.
    Anywho...
    FX that after AF you'll drop a few! :)