Jp's omad journey

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    According to this website https://caloriesburnedhq.com/zumba-calories-burned/, I managed to burn 417 calories πŸ‘πŸ˜
  • jadepearl
    edited November 2019
    I logged my food and exercise and the app states that I might reach my GW in 5 weeks... I wish it was true. Knowing me, it will take another half year or more πŸ˜’πŸ˜©πŸ˜”

qvwg40z8ed89.jpg

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    GOOD WORK babe! I'd be THRILLED if I completed an hour of exercise PERIOD - even in a WEEK :D

Ice cream looks NOM NOM NOM - hope your tummy is feeling better!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    The last few pounds are the hardest!!!

I love your Christmas Cookies they are beautiful and I'm sure delicious too :)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Those Christmas cookies look amazing. Rooting you on to reach that goal in 5 weeks.
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Nothing like fun social exercise to release stress and build muscle tone!
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you ❀️It's hard but I keep pushing myself as I really really want to reach my GW.
  • jadepearl
    @Brendalea69 - Thank you❀️ Yes, it's so hard and I keep falling off the wagon 😒
  • jadepearl
    @LadyBlanks - Thank you ❀️ I too hope that I can do that in 5 weeks but knowing my body.... 😩
  • jadepearl
    @Abm4n - Sure is... but sometimes I get lazyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Oh my... that ice cream sounds delicious!
    And great job doing 1hr of zumba! Dang. Dance kick some booty! lol
  • jadepearl
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you <3 Oh yes, that ice cream was to die for :lol:
  • jadepearl
    jy4rp0g2gwaa.jpg

A lemon meringue tart which I made for my familyπŸ₯§ Hmmm, wonder why I don't loose weight πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Good luck on your Friday's weigh-in πŸ€πŸ€žπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘
  • jadepearl
    Its around 12.30am here and I just couldn't get rid of my growling tummy...in the end, I gave in and made myself a cup of milo. I just love milo as I grew up with it. Its my comfort drink so to speak. Oh well, I made it, enjoyed it and now I am regretting it :( At this rate, I will not be loosing any weight :(

fsan3u8jng6r.jpg

This week will be another glutton week for us. On Sat, we will be going to a bigger town to get some groceries. So, that means, it will be McDonalds, KFC or Hungry Jack's. On Sunday, they will be a family gathering in my cousin's place which is around 1.5 hours away from my home. From what I was told, we will be going an Indonesian Restaurant but his Mom (which is my Aunt) might change her mind. Oh well..we shall see.

Anyway, I weighed myself this morning and Mr Scale informed me that I am now 53kg(116.6lbs). I will weigh myself again tomorrow and see if the milo that I had just now will make me gain weight. We shall see :)

Good luck to everyone who is weighing in today (Fri)!

Have a wonderful weekend, you guys! <3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Daaang. That pie looks amazing! Do you love baking? Seems so since it looks like you do it so well! :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited November 2019
    Mmm lemon!!!

Nice weigh in :)

Is Milo like a hot chocolate? I make myself a drink that's sugar free and low carb that takes care of my chocolate craving. I posted the recipe in the Your Daily Beverages thread, it's under Announcements above :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Brenda, Milo is like our Ovaltine! SUPER NOM NOM NOM - looked amazing! The pie looked awesome too!! Glad I'm getting ready to eat!!!
  • jadepearl
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you ❀️ I love baking especially when I am all stressed outπŸ₯°
  • jadepearl
    @Brendalea69 - Thank you ❀️ Yes, Milo is similar to Olvaltine... Delicious 😍 Going to check out your low Carn sugar free chocolate drink🍫
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you ❀️ That lemon meringue tart was full of calories πŸ‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚