We Only Look Thin Podcast

Just wanted to thank whoever on these message boards recommended the "We Only Look Thin" podcast. Although I find them a little annoying (the husband especially), it's a great podcast and I am really enjoying it and relate to so much of what they say. Just listened to their holiday episodes and actually found it really inspiring to get me through the next 6-8 weeks.

For those interested, it's a podcast by a husband/wife team who each lost over 100 pounds and they talk about losing weight and maintaining weight loss and just generally have a lot of great strategies and they are very funny as well (it's a light hearted podcast).

Replies

• Wombat468
    Wombat468 Posts: 191 Member
    Thanks! Have subscribed now!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    I'm listening to one now and have been enjoying it. Good background noise when I'm caught up on Jenna and Julien.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    I've really been struggling the last 5-6 weeks with my bingeing and lack of motivation to continue with my good habits. Listening to podcasts has been the tool that has really helped me to turn things around and get on the right path again. In addition to WOLT, I also get lots of help and inspiration from Half Size Me and The Stop Binge Eating Podcast with Kirstin Sarfde.
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    I really like this podcast, especially the episode Not my Circus, Not my Monkies.