What We're Eating

Replies

• Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    edited November 2019
    Breakfast- oatmilk latte

Brunch- blueberry muffin, coffee w/cream

Snack- draft latte, blueberries, 3 dark chocolates, serving size of pringles

Dinner- weird dinner lol....
    1)salad w/some baked salmon

2) 2 slices of sprouted toast w/ peanut butter & raspberry jam
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, protein shake made from almond milk, chocolate protein powder, half a banana, and raspberries
    Lunch: Today is the last day of food trucks at my work, so I'll probably splurge and get something from there! Current competitors are a beef bulgogi bibimbap bowl or something called 'mofongo'(???) from a truck I've been REALLY looking forward to trying!
    Dinner: Proooooobably leftover homemade zuppa toscana soup with wine, but there's a small potential of going out for a date night tonight at a tbd location.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: oatmeal with cashew butter, chopped walnuts & cinnamon. Coffee.
    Lunch: chickpea, potato & veggie curry over brown rice. Fun size Nestle Crunch and some raisins.

Dinner: spinach & mushroom lasagna roll ups and a salad.
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Happy birthday
  • rainingribbons
    JennJ323 wrote: »
    today's my birthday... so I'm eating ALL THE THINGS :)

I had my regular breakfast & lunch, but dinner is going to be at a nice restaurant with lots of wine. I'm enjoying myself!

Happy birthday!!
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, protein shake made from almond milk, chocolate protein powder, half a banana, and raspberries
    Lunch: Today is the last day of food trucks at my work, so I'll probably splurge and get something from there! Current competitors are a beef bulgogi bibimbap bowl or something called 'mofongo'(???) from a truck I've been REALLY looking forward to trying!
    Dinner: Proooooobably leftover homemade zuppa toscana soup with wine, but there's a small potential of going out for a date night tonight at a tbd location.

How today ACTUALLY turned out:
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, protein shake made of almond milk, chocolate protein powder, half a banana, and raspberries
    Lunch: ......my food truck ended up being a tent without the menu items I was expecting, soooo ended up getting shrimp and crab Alfredo from another food truck. :/
    Dinner: rough day so the boyfriend and I went out for hibachi! Had a drink with it and we split a sushi roll. Def over on calories but don't even care.
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: egg taco on corn tortilla with chipotle ranch dressing. Coffee.

Lunch: Vietnamese sliced lemongrass beef with rice, veggies, and 1 avocado spring roll.

Snack: taro boba tea smoothie

Dinner: individual sized thin crust spinach and goat cheese pizza & a non-alcoholic beer.
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Brunch- iced latte, breakfast roll consisting of scrambled cheesy eggs & turkey bacon

Snack- large Dunkin Donuts peppermint mocha latte

Snack 2- grilled chicken, potato chips w/salsa

Dinner- homemade mini protein waffles w/butter, maple syrup & blueberries
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: whole container of raspberries, 1/2 cup cottage cheese & a toaster waffle with butter & sugar free syrup. Coffee.

Lunch: vegetarian meatballs on an onion roll with homemade marinara and tons of sauteed peppers & onions. After, mug of cocoa with mini marshmallows.

Dinner: pumpkin pancakes with whole cranberries in them, 1/2 packet of thin sliced honey ham, and decaf coffee.
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, scrambled egg, bacon, sautee of red onion, kale, and mushroom
    Super late lunch: 1.5 Asian pork bun, beef bulgogi bibimbap, a few sips of Sapporo beer.
    Dinner: Cup of herbal tea, maybe two.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Breakfast: instant oatmeal cinnamon and spice
    Lunch: Lean Pocket pepperoni pizza with fresh pinapple
    Afternoon snacks: baby carrots with light Ranch dip
    Dinner: Polska turkey kielbasa and roasted potatoes
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: peach Greek yogurt & coffee

Lunch: tuna salad with lots of onion on an onion hoagie roll (I'll have such great breath ~ haha!), Bartlett pear & dill pickle pasta salad.

Dinner: ham & green pepper omelet, home fries with Sriracha, and a slice of toast with strawberry jam.
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, protein shake made of raspberries, almond milk
    Snack: The banana that I totes forgot to add to protein shake this morning...
    Lunch: 3.5 double chocolate cookies, 1/2 a brownie, small scoop of green bean casserole, large scoop of an amazing quinoa/lentil/tomato/cucumber something or another, and a bit of baked ziti. Gotta love holiday work potlucks.
    Dinner: Dijon chicken thigh, roasted potatoes and broccoli

If I feel like I need anything else, probably a cup of herbal tea.
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: toaster waffle with cashew butter & sugar-free syrup, fried egg w/ salsa, coffee.

Lunch: leftover potato, chickpea & veggie curry. Scoop of cottage cheese. Snickers ice cream bar.

Dinner: large piece grilled tilapia & a huge salad with cucumber & red onion, salt & vinegar dressing.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Today I stayed in my calorie budget and keto plan. Yesterday was a very SAD day. Today's breakfast was bacon and eggs with kale, chia, nopalina, turmeric, pepper, and yeast. Dinner was a couple of dinner sausages. Snacks were sardines and a small variety of cheeses. I even managed to make it into an 19:5 sort of day.
  • selizabethwright
    selizabethwright Posts: 17 Member
    breakfast: coffee with creamer, two pieces of bacon, sauteed zucchini and mushrooms, apricots and hazelnuts
    AM Snack: none
    Lunch: romaine, taco meat, crushed tortilla chips, hot sauce and ranch
    PM snack: two small pieces of dark chocolate 
    dinner: homemade ham and white beans, sauteed spinach (to increase iron in preparation for donating blood), corn muffin, red wine
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, homemade cranberry orange scone
    Lunch: Chicken and cilantro dumplings with stir fry veggies
    Snack: Protein shake made with chocolate powder, almond milk, raspberries, and a banana
    Snack #2: Hersey mocha truffle
    Dinner: Dijon chicken thigh with roasted broccoli and potatoes
    Dessert: Either another scone or a glass of wine! c:
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: maple flavored Greek yogurt w/ chopped walnuts, coffee.

Lunch: toasted onion roll with sliced ham, mustard, pickle & onion, broccoli florets and 1/2 baked sweet potato.

Snack: large mug of dandelion tea and 1/2 S'mores Quest bar.

Dinner: black bean tamale casserole w/ lots of peppers and a little Monterey Jack melted on top plus a mini cup of Wholly Guacamole.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited November 2019
    Breakfast
    Oatmeal - Oatmeal--old Fashioned
    Chopped Walnuts
    Sunmaid Raisins
    brown sugar 1 tsp.
    Drinks - Coffee With Milk & Sugar

Lunch
    Squaw bread
    smoked ham