The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• kenthepainter2
    kenthepainter2 Posts: 58 Member
    edited November 2019
    Hi
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    ^^am I missing something. Why was this disagreed with
  • kenthepainter2
    AliNouveau wrote: »

I'm not sure but I had first posted a response to the bologna discussion , then reliezed It wasn't the current topic . I couldn't delete so I cleared it and typed hi.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau wrote: »

I'm not sure but I had first posted a response to the bologna discussion , then reliezed It wasn't the current topic . I couldn't delete so I cleared it and typed hi.

Maybe your Bologna opinions are offensive?
    Or people are just dumb ?
  • kenthepainter2
    Well........... I told the story how I would put bologna and cheese sandwiches on my dashboard, then by lunchtime I d have bologna sandwiches with melted cheese ........I was 19 years old.
  • AliNouveau
    Well........... I told the story how I would put bologna and cheese sandwiches on my dashboard, then by lunchtime I d have bologna sandwiches with melted cheese ........I was 19 years old.

That is kind of offensive haha
    Ok it's gross but not offensive
  • kenthepainter2
    MrThin13 wrote: »

That sounds like me during college.
    Staving college time. Lol
    👍

Yep !
  • airforceman1978
    airforceman1978 Posts: 100 Member

When I was in the military weed eat canned soup ravioli on the engine blocks of the trucks
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning peeps..... have a great Friday!
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member

👍

remember my room mates and i chip in to buy eggs and potatoes...healthy college diet
  • AliNouveau
    kimber0607 wrote: »

👍

remember my room mates and i chip in to buy eggs and potatoes...healthy college diet

My husband tells a story of a roommate living on Brussel sprouts for a month because they were cheap. He did the same with grapefruit. Haha
  • MudDancer
    MudDancer Posts: 151 Member
    I still (occasionally) eat ramen but now I can afford the fancy stuff from the Asian supermarket
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Happy weekend everyone, and have a blessed Thanksgiving holiday.
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    Good morning. Have a great Friday!
  • activegirlutah
    activegirlutah Posts: 1 Member
    Hello All, is this group for the chronological middle aged community or can I join if my mental age is much younger? I’m 62 years young and have been very active until about 3 years ago, gained 30 lbs, (which I’ve now lost) but need to lose another 10lbs to get back to my RACE weight. I’m looking for encouragement from near my age individuals.
  • airforceman1978
    airforceman1978 Posts: 100 Member
    Come
    Hello All, is this group for the chronological middle aged community or can I join if my mental age is much younger? I’m 62 years young and have been very active until about 3 years ago, gained 30 lbs, (which I’ve now lost) but need to lose another 10lbs to get back to my RACE weight. I’m looking for encouragement from near my age individuals.

Come on and join the party age is but a number
  • Soccermavrick
    Soccermavrick Posts: 405 Member
    So I am now Middle Age? Interesting. I refuse to admit it either way.
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,982 Member

I'm 39 looking at 40 in about 4 months. A couple of years ago - I guess I was around 35 or 36, I made the comment to my mother that I was now middle aged. She was rather indignant that I considered myself as such, though I suppose I can understand why - if her kids are middle aged, what does that make her? lol

I think she's having a harder time with it than me - especially the me turning 40 thing :)
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member

I'm 39 looking at 40 in about 4 months. A couple of years ago - I guess I was around 35 or 36, I made the comment to my mother that I was now middle aged. She was rather indignant that I considered myself as such, though I suppose I can understand why - if her kids are middle aged, what does that make her? lol

I think she's having a harder time with it than me - especially the me turning 40 thing :)

My mother hated me turning 40 way more than I did. :)