Brenda's Maintenance Journal Year 3

Brendalea69
Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
edited August 2020 in Social Groups
Height: 5' 1"
Starting Weight.......194 on 9/06/2016
Goal Weight.............130 on 5/27/2017 (-64 lbs)
Maintenance Weight Range: 125-135

I gained some weight back over the summer and I am starting OMAD again 😮

Starting Weight.....171 Nov. 18th 2019
Ending Weight.......150 Apr. 17th 2020

Took a Covid19 break and starting over again 😮

Starting Weight.....166 June 1st 2020

Had Another Relapse :(

Restarting Weight....179 August 25th 2020

Stay tuned and follow my posts to see my weight loss journey back to Maintenance ❤

Replies

• Brendalea69
    edited November 2019
    I'm starting year 3 a few months late but it's been really busy for me. I've been busy watching my grandchildren. I have 5 but when I have 3 at a time I get very little time to do anything else, and the youngest one is only 7 months :p

Over the summer and fall I gained 40 pounds (171) :# so I'm now in losing mode until I reach my goal weight of 130 again!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Wow, you have 5 grandkids😍 I can't even handle my 2 kids. So, taking care of 5...thats superwoman status, gf👍😘

You are a rock star and you know how to drop those pounds. You will reach your GW in no time😘👍👌Keep up the good work😊

So glad that you are back coz we have missed you ❤️
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    WOW Brenda ---so glad you are back and back on track with your weight loss.....we are all still here......not to maintenance yet but getting closer and closer.....

You have been such an inspiration!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    You've got this Brenda! You're a pro!!! Let us know how we can help, we're still here truckin' along :)
  • Brendalea69
    edited November 2019
    Thanks girls <3

My plan this time around is different. I will be eating OMAD every day except for Holiday's. I won't be doing strict Low Carb and will just be eating everything in moderation. I won't be having a weekly splurge day and I won't be having any water only days. I will be walking every day between 30 and 60 minutes. Hopefully I will reach my goal weight by my Birthday in June!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    NICE!!! Don't complicate it too much, just stick with the proven basics <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Hello Brenda, welcome back you have been greatly missed. You have a good sustainable plan. We are all in this together. Rooting you on to reaching your goal by June.
  • jadepearl
    You've got this👍😘 Let's loose those pounds together 👍😉
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    You got this!!
    And girl.. you don't look like you should even have 1 grandchild yet lol. You look fabulous! :)
  • Brendalea69
    4 days of OMAD and so far so good!!! I will do a weekly post of my losses on Friday's :)

• jadepearl
    Keep up the good work, gf! :+1: Good luck with your weigh-in today :)
  • Brendalea69
    Monday...171.3 Starting Weight Nov. 18th
    Friday......165.1...-6.2

Not bad for 4 days but I know we lose the most the first week since it's mostly water weight. Next week I will post on Thursday since its Thanksgiving and that will be my splurge day :p
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hey progress is progress!!! LOVE IT!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    That is a good loss to build on. You are doing great!
  • jadepearl
    Great job👍😁 Keep up the good work 😁😘
  • Jim_fbr
    Jim_fbr Posts: 251 Member
    Hi Brenda, I've been away a long time but wanted to show up to support your renewed effort. You have shown the way for many and will no doubt do so again. We all have to restart now and again. Heaven knows how many times I've done so in my life. I so admire the spirit of always coming back from setbacks and never throwing in the towel. Never give up on yourself is a message it took me a long time to learn.

I look forward to following your progress and seeing you hit your goal. Again!
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Good to hear from both of you again, @Jim_fbr and @brendalea69! After four years, I still check into this group every couple of days to see how everyone is doing. I hope you’re both doing well.
  • Brendalea69
    edited November 2019
    Thanks everyone <3

Jim I see your still doing great over on YouTube :)

@Nevadaden how are you doing?
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Oh wow you look so well and happy. Congratulations.
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    @Brendalea69, I retired in July. I love being retired, but I have rediscovered my love of baking and cooking, which has wreaked some havoc with the scale. And, OMAD was easier when I was working ten-hour days with hour-long commutes...less time around the refrigerator and pantry. When I was working, by the time I got home, it was dinner, some reading, and bed. I’m happy being off the hamster wheel...just need to manage to get my OMAD back in place Monday through Friday. I was always a little less structured on the weekends, but having seven unstructured days...not so good! I am going to try to use the three weeks in between Thanksgiving and Christmas to do some solid OMADing. Happy Thanksgiving!