PCOS support group!

Hi everyone! I’m 19 years old and have been diagnosed with PCOS, it’s been really hard trying to lose weight with little to no support. I would love to create this group where we could support, cheer on, and keep each other accountable. I know how hard it is to live with PCOS and feel like there’s no hope but I truly believe we can do it! Please let me know if you’d be interested and I can add you as a friend!

Replies

• I would be interested in this group :)
  • Ellie_g_40
    Ellie_g_40 Posts: 1 Member
    I'd be interested in this group! What's everyone's daily kcal??
  • kylalarosa
    kylalarosa Posts: 1 Member
    I would be interested. I was just diagnosed with PCOS in the last month and am trying to lose weight to regulate my cycles.
  • tiredoftheflab
    tiredoftheflab Posts: 9 Member
    I was recently diagnosed as well. I'm also diabetic and I have high cholesterol. I could use a support group to give me the motivations I need to lose this weight.
  • figale5245
    figale5245 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m interested, I was diagnosed recently!
  • AlabamaBella
    AlabamaBella Posts: 11 Member
    I was recently diagnosed. I would be interested in the group as well.
  • jessmay_93
    jessmay_93 Posts: 1 Member
    Recently diagnosed too and trying to get my diet in order to help with the symptoms! I would be interested in joining the group too :)
  • I'd also be interested in a group, I was diagnosed back in july
  • jademoon44
    jademoon44 Posts: 7 Member
    Diagnosed years ago! Please add me.
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,543 Member
    Would love to join a group for PCOS! I was diagnosed maybe 10 years ago but it is a lifelong struggle!
  • MarissaRiv23
    MarissaRiv23 Posts: 406 Member
    Hi everyone! I have PCOS as well and lost 96lbs. Feel free to add me as well.
  • dubbleagain
    dubbleagain Posts: 3 Member
    What is PCOS
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    What is PCOS

"Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome"
  • emsmiley12
    emsmiley12 Posts: 22 Member
    I also have pcos. Happy to offer support, encouragement, advice, and venting! Having had it for over ten years, i can say managing it gets easier.
  • lbyoung
    lbyoung Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! I have pcos as well - would love to be a part of a group to encourage each other and share ideas/advice/etc!
  • bel288
    bel288 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I'm Bel, I am interested as I was diagnosed with PCOS over 20 years ago as well as syndrome X thereafter. I'm looking forward to all what a support group can offer. Thanks Allie for starting this group, sharing is caring :)

• katermari
    katermari Posts: 137 Member
    i have PCOS too. i just turned 30 last month, was diagnosed about 6 years ago.
    i managed to drop 85 pounds, there is hope ladies!
  • spngebob2005
    spngebob2005 Posts: 1 Member
    I'd love to be added as well. I have pcos and I have been working my butt off with little to no results working out and eating right.
  • wbird22
    wbird22 Posts: 1 Member
    You can add me! I just turned 30 and was diagnosed just over 3 years ago. I have a husband and a two year old who've both got a huge sweet tooth and it's infectious, so I've got 20 pounds to lose again. Trying to be consistent and not eat so much junk since I gain kind of easily.

Disclaimer: I'm not on social media often (I know I'm weird), so I occasionally take forever to respond to things.