What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    are you ok? wow Im sorry
    Yes totally fine. My poor car....not so much. Thank you!
  • jc4meandu
    jc4meandu Posts: 273 Member
    i know how you feel but it can be fixed main thing is you are ok
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I'm awake. Ugh.
  • HamptonsGuy
    HamptonsGuy Posts: 72 Member
    Finishing coffee and going down to burn some calories and add endorphins with Saturday cardio
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited November 2019
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»
    What am I doing? WHAT AM I DOING? Dis just happened. They think the tire control arm broke and then I hit a pole. In a parking lot. 😭😭
    nh7fhrbkfg6d.jpeg

OMG Dude that sucks, glad you're OK!
    Hope the damage isn't too bad πŸ’•
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    I'm meant to be working but I'm sat in the office listening to music and watching the filming of Cruella out of the window. Too tired.

Oooh Cruella!!! Sounds fun twinny! They filmed The Departed across the street from my office and I remember one day watching them throw a dummy 20x off the roof of the building right outside my office window .....we then saw the actor who was dressed like the dummy later while out getting lunch we were so sad....i love him...😒😣
    poor Martin Sheen

He was the nicest guy to fans, Leonardo and Matt Damon where Total Divas😏 ... but I got to meet Anthony Anderson who was a trip and took a picture with us!😎🀘 hope you get to see some good stuff and enjoy the rest of your day beautiful girl!πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’—πŸ’—
  • Tinydancer106
    What am I doing? WHAT AM I DOING? Dis just happened. They think the tire control arm broke and then I hit a pole. In a parking lot. 😭😭
    nh7fhrbkfg6d.jpeg

Oh no!! But omg is your car purpleπŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
    I hope it's an easy fix....ugh so sorry beautiful!!!😒
  • Tinydancer106
    brewing coffee;
    working from home.. so staying in my PJs

Welcome to my business attire every dayπŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚....working from home has a few perks......and many non perks believe me😣

Enjoy your day and could I get a refill sirβ˜•πŸ˜‰
  • Tinydancer106
    Playing on mfp ... trying to magically fill my coffee cup........β˜•.........😣

Getting up to fill my coffee cup the non magical way😏
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    nh7fhrbkfg6d.jpeg

😳Good thing it's in a parking lot not highway.. but sucks nonetheless.
  • MelG7777
    nh7fhrbkfg6d.jpeg

OMG Dude that sucks, glad you're OK!
    Hope the damage isn't too bad πŸ’•
    nh7fhrbkfg6d.jpeg

Oh no!! But omg is your car purpleπŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
    I hope it's an easy fix....ugh so sorry beautiful!!!😒
    lx1x wrote: Β»
    nh7fhrbkfg6d.jpeg

😳Good thing it's in a parking lot not highway.. but sucks nonetheless.
    Joeyd727 wrote: Β»
    nh7fhrbkfg6d.jpeg

Is your car pink?

Thanks guys! It’s either the glow from the police lights, the tow truck OR the Target sign. lol. It’s just silver. Poor G-Ride. 😭
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Watching despicable me and slowing dying
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Going out for a new espresso machine... haven't had morning shots yet & it's 2pm, a record. Then researching ad nauseum for the next place to settle. I'm leaving PA Monday am... need to have at least a direction in sight... eenie, meenie, miney, mo...

Have a good weekend, All!
  • Pickle107
    Pickle107 Posts: 153 Member
    Watching 'Strictly' on tv and researching bikini bodybuilding competitions on my laptop...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    nh7fhrbkfg6d.jpeg

What a sucky thing to happy, sorry :(
  • trvshm6765
    trvshm6765 Posts: 46 Member
    edited November 2019
    Enjoying the fall weather. Have a great weekend!
  • MelG7777
    nh7fhrbkfg6d.jpeg

Thanks....that’s MY van. Lol. An actual passenger van. Not cool like your van.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    nh7fhrbkfg6d.jpeg

😁
    Well, I hope YOUR van is not too expensive to fix and back on the road soon. πŸ€—
  • MelG7777
    nh7fhrbkfg6d.jpeg

😁
    Well, I hope YOUR van is not too expensive to fix and back on the road soon. πŸ€—
    Thanks! Fingers crossed. I’ll find out Monday. The tow wasn’t cheap though so far. 😭