What did you have for breakfast this morning? ๐Ÿณ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿฝ

Replies

• PrismaticPhoenix
    PrismaticPhoenix Posts: 65 Member
    Indian Spiced Oats w/ Coconut Milk. Nom nom. I also had breakfast food for lunch: Creamy Spinach Breakfast Pita Pizza.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Kale and mushroom omlette, coffee with creamer!
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    French toast with sugar free syrup and a cup of coffee
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,979 Member
    2 cups of coffee with creamer, 2 large glasses of water, 8.1 oz boneless skinless chicken breast, 2 servings of riced cauliflower dressing.
    474 calories, 55 grams of protein.
  • keishakylejohnson
    keishakylejohnson Posts: 42 Member
    12 oz Black coffee, a slice of toast and 4oz cinnamon applesauce. I don't typically do breakfast, but this morning it sure hit the spot and helped give me energy.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    A poached egg on a piece of marble rye lightly buttered toast. Black coffee.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Pear, grapes, and a protein shake mixed with cold brew.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,476 Member
    Cup of cold brew with caramel sugar-free syrup, tofu scramble, and balsamic green beans.
  • hi_imshaun
    hi_imshaun Posts: 80 Member
    I routinely have oats. Overnight oats when I have to work. One serving of oats, a serving of chia seeds, a serving of unsweetened almond milk, and a serving of frozen fruit, sweetened with liquid Stevia.
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 432 Member
    I had bacon + a couple of small crescent rolls. I had to go into work 3 hours early (I work 12s) to do first responder training and certification.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Toaster waffle with cashew butter & sugar free syrup, fried egg with salsa & black coffee
  • ABNana2614
    ABNana2614 Posts: 44 Member
    Oatmeal with cinnamon, blueberries and a bit of homemade greek yogurt.
  • seltzermint555
    We tried Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee and it was so gross.

So then it was normal coffee (Peet's Major Dickason blend)....delicious. And a Chobani key lime flip.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Post-Thanksgiving... stuck with my normal IF schedule, but was surprisingly hungry after yesterday! First meal was eggs + leftover turkey
  • stephie_nyc
    stephie_nyc Posts: 96 Member
    2 percent fage, frozen blueberries, half scoop of protein powder and half serving of agave
  • seltzermint555
    Black coffee, toaster waffle with butter & sugar free syrup, and a 1 egg omelet with fresh basil, bean sprouts, and Sriracha drizzled on top.
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Coffee โ˜•๏ธ

turkey liver & heart omelette with onions .. i use all the parts :)
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    2 percent fage, frozen blueberries, half scoop of protein powder and half serving of agave

Fage 2% is the BEST greek yogurt on the market.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Coffee with 3 tbs light eggnog and brownie I made for Thanksgiving using applesauce and coconut oil with a couple dark chocolate chips.
  • stephie_nyc
    stephie_nyc Posts: 96 Member

Fage 2% is the BEST greek yogurt on the market.

Yes! I eat the 0% a lot but the 2% is so creamy for not many more calories.