Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I didn't have the coffee yesterday and dropped 1.5 pounds overnight. Down to 167.3 pounds this morning

I had a nice ribeye yesterday, salad, cabbage, and about 1/4 cup of scalloped potatoes for my OMAD yesterday.

Lisa, you are right, if I continue to drink the coffee at all, I will drop the butter from my coffee, the HWC and MCT oil should be enough.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Congrats on your weight loss! :+1: Keep up the good work :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    WAY to go Tracey!!!! You got this!!!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Woot woot!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Way to go Tracey :)
  • LadyBlanks
    I am out of town so no weigh in today or tomorrow.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    There's that progress!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Nice work babe!
  • jadepearl
    Amazing job👍 Good luck with your weigh-in 👍🍀
  • LadyBlanks
    Happy Sunday! Quick weigh in after my weekend away. 165.5 pounds
  • jadepearl
    Congrats on 165👍 Keep up the good woek👍👏😘
  • LadyBlanks
    edited November 2019
    My weight jumped back up to 166.8 this morning which was a shocker. I had one meal yesterday. I am still encouraged. Today is supposed to be a mini fast day but we are going to a hibachi place for my son's birthday tonight. I will try to keep to 500 calories..

I logged into trend weight and it has me reaching 145 pounds by 4 May 2020 or around 162 days. I am going to do my very best to reach that goal.
  • jadepearl
    It might just be due to your salt intake as that holds water. You are doing great👍 Keep up the good work and you will get down to 145 in no time👌👍😉
  • mistymeadows2005
    I got Hibachi this weekend too!!! It's one of my fave things of ALL TIME!!! And there's SO much salt, so I'm sure that's why the uptick :)

Nice work on the loss though babe! You'll see 145 by May fa SHO!
  • Brendalea69
    I blame the salt too because I gained a pound overnight from eating chinese as my OMAD but I lost it the next day by not eating too much salt. I hope you reach your goal too KUTGW o:)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Tracey I bet you will get to the 145 long before what your trend says ---you totally are motivated and will get there for sure!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Had another uptick to 167.4 this morning. :(:#
  • mistymeadows2005
    Treace are you getting your water? I know it's a struggle for you, but you know as much as I do, if you're not getting your water, you'll show a gain - period ;)
  • Brendalea69
    I hope you get a loss tonight <3
  • jadepearl
    Water is so important as it helps me to loose weight. Hope you see some loss🤞🤞🤞
  • LadyBlanks
    I have been drinking my water. I drank 100 ounces yesterday and was still up this morning. 167.9 pounds. I don't know what's going on.

On a positive note I think I may beat my husband in our competition. He was saying last night that he gained back the weight he lost so that would be great if I could pull off a win there.

I am planning on a water fast today but if I don't, I will for sure do a mini fast. I have got to break this gaining streak.