Women 45+ looking to add friends

I'm rebooting and would like to add friends for mutual encouragement! 🙂

Replies

• Candyn617
    Candyn617 Posts: 108 Member
    Always can use a new friend! Feel free to add me! I will be 45 in June. Good luck on your journey! There are a lot of great groups on here for support and inspiration!!
  • blackkitty73
    blackkitty73 Posts: 29 Member
    Add me too. I’m 46. Trying to get into a rhythm again after being sick for a few weeks and stepping away from WW.
  • bdbjswbrb
    bdbjswbrb Posts: 32 Member
    Hi. I'm 46. You can add me too.
  • delilahjasmine
    delilahjasmine Posts: 7 Member
    I am nearly 44. Do I count? I feel older if that helps ;) I definitely could do with a buddy on here. My family are so bored of my talking about nutrition and gym goals all the time
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    You gals can add me too. I'm 48, just reached goal and gained a few pounds so time to crack down! Of course with Thanksgiving excluded!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    I am nearly 44. Do I count? I feel older if that helps ;) I definitely could do with a buddy on here. My family are so bored of my talking about nutrition and gym goals all the time

I had to laugh at the family comment, it's hard not to talk health and fitness when it's a big part of my life but I know I talk about it too much!
  • Siobhan256
    Siobhan256 Posts: 27 Member
    I’m 45 and live in Australia - anyone else in the same time zone? I’ve got 3/3.5kg to lose (7 lbs). Need some one to walk around behind me in the evenings and slap food out of my hands!! 😉
  • CariOnlyBetter
    CariOnlyBetter Posts: 27 Member
    I’m in!! I’m 48 and would love it if you added me! I’ve got about 100 to lose and I want to do this for the last time!!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,193 Member
    Good luck all of you, remain focussed and stick at it and you will succeeded!
  • robingmurphy
    robingmurphy Posts: 349 Member
    I'm in! I'm 46 and trying to get back on track after gaining back 10 lbs recently
  • grahamfammommy
    grahamfammommy Posts: 3 Member
    Count me in. Just turned forty six. Lost 25. Just shy of my goal, I gained back 15. Trying to get back down.
  • AliceK813
    AliceK813 Posts: 36 Member
    Feel free to add me! I’m 54 and have lost about 19 pounds since October. Looking forward to meeting new friends.
  • Well I feel like a grandmother to all the 40 something ladies. I am 63 starting AGAIN... I am a good listener, if any one wants to add me... enjoy the journey!!
  • jenferbar
    jenferbar Posts: 57 Member
    Please add me...new to MFP, 48yoF : )
  • LittleLightShine
    LittleLightShine Posts: 123 Member
    I'd love some more friends to encourage and also get support from!
  • frameloss
    frameloss Posts: 92 Member
    Omg! I am in!!!!! I’ve been on a two year slump and just can’t get on track!!!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,193 Member
    Finally a weight loss I was beginning to get disheartened but 1 1/2 pounds down , my back and hip have been hurting for a week so not much exercise but I have been focusing on food intake and at last a result.
    Good luck everyone with yours.