celeryjuicer Posts: 5 Member
    Wow!

• elaine4jesus2017
    elaine4jesus2017 Posts: 11 Member
    edited November 2019
    My before at 208 starting back then to now at 187 lbs
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Wow everyone looks soooo much younger in the after pics! Amazing!
  • MarissaRiv23
    MarissaRiv23 Posts: 406 Member
    2016 to 2019
    ry7szj34hmjr.jpeg

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! 😍😍😍💖💖💖

Thank you!!! 🥰🥰
  • rickenbackerbri
    rickenbackerbri Posts: 4 Member
    On the left is the photo that made me think enough is enough- I’m 43 and need to sort myself out ... always been overweight, and could do with losing another 7/8lbs but I seem to be stuck. However, I’ve decided to not worry too much and enjoy Xmas (within reason!!) and try maintain. MFP, and regular exersize have been great.
    On the left is the photo that made me think enough is enough- I’m 43 and need to sort myself out ... always been overweight, and could do with losing another 7/8lbs but I seem to be stuck. However, I’ve decided to not worry too much and enjoy Xmas (within reason!!) and try maintain. MFP, and regular exersize have been great.

38lb loss btw
  • John772016
    John772016 Posts: 111 Member

Your glasses got much bigger! Congratulations on your success 👍
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!