Positive Vibes and Light Needed

It's been an emotional couple weeks for me, and it's been difficult to stay consistent with MPF and my workouts. I did it though.

Two funerals within a few days. I went to a funeral the other day, and I'm attending another one tomorrow.

My spirits are so low. I need some positivity, so please send some light my way. Thank you. 🙏🏼❤

Replies

• nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Hugs to you my friend! So sorry for your losses. <3
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    So sorry for your loss. I'm going to our family's best friend's service tomorrow.

It's been a tough year. I'll miss all those we've lost this year for sure, but thankful for the time I had with each of them and always have the memories.

Wishing you the best through all this.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    So sorry for your losses <3
    These are dark days for you, but you aren't alone in this, most of us are going through something. We just have to take it one day at a time, and keep putting one foot in front of the other.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    🌅
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Sending you light and love. 🧡
  • KMumby
    KMumby Posts: 7 Member
    One day at a time. ❤ It's hard but sticking with your good habits is well worth it.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,552 Member
    Hugs, prayers, and positive energy! I can see why you're low, two funerals so close together would be difficult to deal with. Sounds to me as far as health goes you're doing amazing coping! I'm so sorry for your losses, take good care of yourself.