New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    Which Skinny Syrups do you all recommend?? They're probably doing a Black Friday sale this year and I'm planning on trying out a few!

Pumpkin spice and pumpkin caramel are good. I saw salted caramel and caramel at TJ Maxx yesterday. I get caramel and vanilla DaVinci from Sam's club. If you order from Skinny Syrups the code freebie gets you a discount, I think it's for over $20. I'm curious about white chocolate.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Not a new product but a new way to eat that I tried. Warmed up M&Ms are SOOOOO good. I heard on the radio to try them warmed for a few seconds in the microwave and WOW. The inside gets all goey and the outside stays crunchy. I want to try these with every flavor now like the new brownie ones and peanut ones.
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    Which Skinny Syrups do you all recommend?? They're probably doing a Black Friday sale this year and I'm planning on trying out a few!

Pumpkin spice and pumpkin caramel are good. I saw salted caramel and caramel at TJ Maxx yesterday. I get caramel and vanilla DaVinci from Sam's club. If you order from Skinny Syrups the code freebie gets you a discount, I think it's for over $20. I'm curious about white chocolate.

SALTED CARAMEL IS THE BEST!!
    apullum wrote: »
    erjones11 wrote: »
    dq2zuqwamih0.jpeg

Finally found these last weekend. Been wanting to try since I saw NoreenMarie's post. Had the salted caramel ones yesterday and like them. Nice bag for about $2.50, I ate half a serving and was satisfied at 65kcals. I will move on to the cinnamon ones once I work my way through the salted caramel bag. I bought two of each since they are limited time, from the looks of the display they seem to be selling pretty well with the open display boxes already half empty.

Just saw these today and I was too skeptical to buy them. Wish I’d picked some up!

Ohhhh thanks for the review, I will have to pick these up if I see them!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2019

They aren't much more expensive on amazon than you can get Burlington

https://www.amazon.com/Jordans-Skinny-Syrups-Sugar-Free-Calories/dp/B076VT2Z1H/ref=pd_yo_rr_rp_1/136-4349479-0210353?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B076VT2Z1H&pd_rd_r=896f5f5d-87ca-40df-90b1-8c4bfb135505&pd_rd_w=xtKOu&pd_rd_wg=SVMhR&pf_rd_p=1052f804-649f-403a-953c-962cca53c537&pf_rd_r=YG13NX8D8MSDYQ73VDXM&psc=1&refRID=YG13NX8D8MSDYQ73VDXM

The cheapest I can find is 3.99 a bottle even on black friday when I stock up. (except when I found that awesome 10 for pack of 6 glitch, haha)
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member

I have a peanut butter one that I like the best so far, second is salted caramel. I still have not tried any of the six Irish creams I bought.
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    ed2spls3q8sg.jpg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    edited November 2019
    ^I actually find the Skinny PB Cup not as bold as I wished it was. I am loving Maple Pecan Bourbon and Salted Caramel Mocha currently. Also I really like Salted Chocolate Espresso and the Pecan Caramel are yummy too
    debtay123 wrote: »
    Jordan' skinny syrups- My top 3
    1.maple pecan burbon
    2. sea salt caramel
    3. pumpkin caramel(which I think is seasonal) - Yes! this is a good one...I've only found it once in my travels😢

Least favorite threesome
    1. blueberry- yuck artificial taste to me
    2. strawberry frost- same thing
    3. toasted marshmillow- because like others stated- taste like sweetner- nothing special

^ would agree to all of this too!

• Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2019
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    ^I actually find the Skinny PB Cup not as bold as I wished it was. I am loving Maple Pecan Bourbon and Salted Caramel Mocha currently. Also I really like Salted Chocolate Espresso and the Pecan Caramel are yummy too
    debtay123 wrote: »
    Jordan' skinny syrups- My top 3
    1.maple pecan burbon
    2. sea salt caramel
    3. pumpkin caramel(which I think is seasonal) - Yes! this is a good one...I've only found it once in my travels😢

Least favorite threesome
    1. blueberry- yuck artificial taste to me
    2. strawberry frost- same thing
    3. toasted marshmillow- because like others stated- taste like sweetner- nothing special

^ would agree to all of this too!

I also agree. The brown sugar cinnamon is also really good. The waffle cone one is awesome too! I wasn’t a fan of the birthday cake. It has too much bubble gum flavor.

The pumpkin ones are all really good.

The chocolate chip cookie dough was good but didn’t really taste like cookie dough.

Caramel chocolate and salted dark chocolate espresso are also favorites.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These gummies were nothing great. I saw someone post about them on here long ago so thought I’d mention that I tried them. rnpcmiprmg0l.jpeg
  • Katmary71
    The Skinny Syrups code is actually capitalized and it's for first time buyers, FREEBIE.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    Has anyone had these? b09ghprd5tua.jpeg
    I feel like I’d probably eat the whole tub lol

Yes I have! Dangerous with graham crackers, pretzels and nilla wafers.

Or a spoon.

(I haven't tried it. I'm just assuming. :))
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Thanks for all of the recommendations, guys! I'll probably buy quite a few based on what you all have mentioned!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    Thanks for all of the recommendations, guys! I'll probably buy quite a few based on what you all have mentioned!

I have to ask. Did you read the whole thread? :)
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Has anyone had these? b09ghprd5tua.jpeg
    I feel like I’d probably eat the whole tub lol

Yes I have! Dangerous with graham crackers, pretzels and nilla wafers.

Or a spoon.

(I haven't tried it. I'm just assuming. :))

It's weird how some marketing person seemed to think it would become pie filling instead of just filling my belly.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

I have to ask. Did you read the whole thread? :)

I have before, yes, and usually check this thread every to every other day to see what new items you all have posted. (:
  • Katmary71
    I can't post pics on my phone but saw an ad for M&Ms candy bars, they're 5 flavors.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    I can't post pics on my phone but saw an ad for M&Ms candy bars, they're 5 flavors.

These have been a thing for a while!
  • Katmary71
    I saw a post that Skinny Syrups are 30-50% off on the website but haven't verified it.