Workout playlists please!

Wondering what are your favorite workout songs. I constantly need to update my playlists or I get bored. I’ve tried some of the playlists on Spotify but sometimes they throw a slow one in there and I need 145 bpm or higher.

Replies

• Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    edited November 2019
    The No Pants Dance: https://youtu.be/gFNXlShMc9E

Bad Apple (metal cover): https://youtu.be/9Xz4NV0zsbY

Haterz: https://youtu.be/qzwERqSfcpA

Rockefeller Street (nightcore version): https://youtu.be/hjGZLnja1o8

And a bunch of old 90's songs that have been on my playlist since I was 13.

My taste is eclectic.
  • KDBisme
    KDBisme Posts: 49 Member
    Awesome thank you!!! Mine are quite eclectic as well. I love hip hop, classic rock, alternative... pretty much everything except country and most top 40 mainstream garbage. 😜
  • allother94
    allother94 Posts: 588 Member
    I went on a rage against the machine kick for a while. I’m doing Linkin Park currently. I throw in some hip hop sometimes and I’m sometimes in the mood for Pink Floyd. Something just feels right when pushing the body while zoning out to Pink Floyd.
  • KDBisme
    KDBisme Posts: 49 Member
    Love it! I’m mainly looking for songs to play during HiiT or on the treadmill.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    My main playlist has Linkin Park, Korn, Rage Against the Machine, Disturbed, Slipknot, and Rob Zombie. I pulled out music from high school and college and it's mixed with Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, then Suicidal Tendencies, couple Judas Priest songs, Motley Crue, Metallica, and Ozzy. I also listen to songs from Nightwish, an opera rock band from Finland. Love 80s rap too.
  • littlegreenparrot1
    littlegreenparrot1 Posts: 694 Member
    Cheesy 90s Brit pop, the Killers, Kaiser Chiefs
  • allother94
    I listen to Green Day when I run. The dookie album. Very fast pace.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,884 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    My main playlist has Linkin Park, Korn, Rage Against the Machine, Disturbed, Slipknot, and Rob Zombie. I pulled out music from high school and college and it's mixed with Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, then Suicidal Tendencies, couple Judas Priest songs, Motley Crue, Metallica, and Ozzy. I also listen to songs from Nightwish, an opera rock band from Finland. Love 80s rap too.

Since I like your musical taste, I checked out Nightwish. "Bye Bye Beautiful" is a fun video with great contrasts that I won't spoil cuz it was fun. Watched a few other videos but that was my favorite so far. My OH called "Nemo" "21st century Viking culture." :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTdhXxxWREo
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    @kshama2001 lol, that's the corniest video, with the fans going crazy though that song is on my playlist! My favorite song is Ghost Love Score, it's with the new singer, she reminds me of Xena Warrior Princess in the live video. The song is 10 minutes long and builds, I usually listen to it at the start of cardio and remind myself that by the time it's over I'll be warmed up. Last Ride of the Day and Phantom of the Opera (rock version of it) are cool too.
  • zoom789
    zoom789 Posts: 7 Member
    Sorry - I don't know how to imbed videos. But a couple of my favorites are:

Swing, Sweet Pussycat (Atomic Fireballs) - great with a kettlebell
    Weapon of Choice (Fatboy Slim) - again, goes great with a KB
    Batman '66 Theme Song (numerous covers, but the Manatees instrumental version is my favorite)
    Barber of Skaville (Fighting Gravity) - great if you love brass in your mix, a good closer
  • Viking_Dad
    Viking_Dad Posts: 185 Member
    Google 160 bpm songs (or whatever your running pace is) and you'll find a variety of different music to pace yourself.
  • KMumby
    KMumby Posts: 7 Member
    u5qn9da6idgn.jpg
  • KMumby
    KMumby Posts: 7 Member
    That's my current fav running playlist. Would love to see what other folks have!
  • allother94
    3 days Grace and breaking Benjamins
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    I love my FitRadio app (IPhone). I’m down 46 pounds! I love all the workout music and DJ’s!
  • Swilla_Swole
    Swilla_Swole Posts: 333 Member
    Try Trap Workout station on Pandora. It will definitely get you moving!!!
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    edited January 2020
    If you are a FitRadio app user (IPhone) this playlist right here will SET! IT! OFF!

x31fl3jsme35.png

5rnolq5fkmpl.png

• Shadowsan
    Shadowsan Posts: 365 Member
    KDBisme wrote: »
    Wondering what are your favorite workout songs. I constantly need to update my playlists or I get bored. I’ve tried some of the playlists on Spotify but sometimes they throw a slow one in there and I need 145 bpm or higher.

I regularly play Spotifys "A Day To Remember" radio playlist...

• SchweddyGirl
    SchweddyGirl Posts: 244 Member
    Pandora has a pretty good running playlist. I like working out to techno so listen to a lot of that as well.
  • Shadowsan
    Shadowsan Posts: 365 Member
    Pandora has a pretty good running playlist. I like working out to techno so listen to a lot of that as well.

I can easily tune out running to infected mushroom... Release Me is awesome.