Calories: Under
    Exercise: 45 minutes of cardio and stretching
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Daily post: Thursday
    Track: :)
    Calories :)
    Exercise: 18887

I am starting today with a loss..... lets hope that stays the same despite all the goodies.....it is stormy but hope to get in some more walks between the eating.
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Daily post: Thursday
    Track: Nope
    Calories Way over
    Exercise: Nope

I need a wheelbarrow to carry me around the house. Had an awesome Thanksgiving. Ate to my heart's content and more. I hit the 120's this morning! (129) My lowest weight since I was a child. After today's feast I anticipate a 5 pound gain but my gosh was it worth it.
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    For the love of Pete, would someone remind me NOT to put my weigh-in day on Thanksgiving and then I FORGET to weigh until after wonderful people bring food awesomeness to work???? 😭😭😭🙄🙄🙄
  • 143tobe
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    For the love of Pete, would someone remind me NOT to put my weigh-in day on Thanksgiving and then I FORGET to weigh until after wonderful people bring food awesomeness to work???? 😭😭😭🙄🙄🙄

Oh no!! I refuse to even weigh myself with food in my stomach. All my weights are morning "empty" weights. I shudder to think what I weigh with a full belly! And what did people bring? Sounds good! Happy Thanksgiving!
  • LadyRN76
    143tobe wrote: »

Oh no!! I refuse to even weigh myself with food in my stomach. All my weights are morning "empty" weights. I shudder to think what I weigh with a full belly! And what did people bring? Sounds good! Happy Thanksgiving!

@143tobe Mini Pecan pies, Mississippi Mud Pie, Enchiladas, queso, beans, meatballs, garlic toast, green beans (with BACON) and homemade snickerdoodle and chocolate chip cookies 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
  • 143tobe
    yum yum yum yum and yum :D
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Daily Post - Thursday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔

Had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with a couple desserts and was Still able to stay below my calorie count. Only meal of the day.

• LadyRN76
    Username: LadyRN76
    PW: 157.9
    CW: 163.9

Post Thanksgiving meal 😔😔😔😔 HOW did I forget to weigh before work??????
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Maurice pushed so much my legs are stiff

Goals/comments I told my OT that the arm exercises are working as I was able to put on my deodorant for the first time in a while. (It's the little accomplishments)

Goals/comments so upset that I had Domino's pizza for lunch
    @gjaholy33 Pushing yourself is how you improve, sometimes it can be too much, but it does sound like it's helping, and stretching can help the stiffness after pushing yourself. And that small accomplishment of putting on your deodorant is super exciting, it means you are getting better. I'm so happy for you, you go girl! And don't feel bad about Dominos, first of all, one day isn't going to kill you and second of all, a few slices aren't horrible, especially if you have the room in your calorie count. And sometime you need extra food if you've been pushing yourself. Case in point, yesterday I worked out early and then walked the Vegas strip for hours, so after my 10 miles walked, I was super hungry, and it makes sense because I tripled the amount of time I normally walk..so, the bottom line is, sometimes you need it.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm going home next week so hopefully I'll make it down south for Christmas and won't spend it alone like today on Thanksgivingvery depressing although I tried to make the best of it.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Daily Post Sunday-Thursday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise 40 minutes day with PT and OT
    I cannot believe I forgot to post all week. Sorry guys being here in the rehab can be distracting. Yes I've meant many good people but the Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy is tough and I have painful joints afterwards.

I'm proud to say I've went from water bottle or can good weights to 5lbs weights as of today. Yay me! My legs still hurt like crazy but I'm continuing to take it slow.
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Nov Wk 4 - Nov, 11/28 🍁🦃🌽

Track: Tried, then fell on track around mid-afternoon
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: I think I paced and walked around the house and property 4K-5K steps today, from helping with Thanksgiving to cleaning. We hosted a total of 28 friends and relatives for Thanksgiving - about half of our normal amount.
  • satchel2008
    satchel2008 Posts: 136 Member
    Daily post Thursday
    Cheater cheater pumpkin pie eater. Lol
    Ya I cheated for Thanksgiving didn't track and unless unbuttoning my pants is considered exercise i did not lol. Gonna get back on track next week had a great time with fam even though I had to work the night before and was sooo tired! Also the carbs made me sooo lethargic! It was great to cheat but I love keto and love the way it makes me feel! So I'm happy to get back on track next week and continue to my goal! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. And to all of you outside of the US I hope you had a beautiful November week! I'm truly thankful for all if you! You guys mean so much to me and the support I get from this group is amazing and I'm truly so blessed to have found it! Just know I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for the support you have shown me!
  • 143tobe

I would have taken the day's previous weight (If I had weighed myself that day). 163.9 is definitely not your true weight...but look at it this way....you will probably be posting a massive loss next week!
  • 143tobe
    Daily post Thursday
    Ya I cheated for Thanksgiving didn't track and unless unbuttoning my pants is considered exercise i did not lol. Gonna get back on track next week had a great time with fam even though I had to work the night before and was sooo tired! Also the carbs made me sooo lethargic! It was great to cheat but I love keto and love the way it makes me feel! So I'm happy to get back on track next week and continue to my goal! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. And to all of you outside of the US I hope you had a beautiful November week! I'm truly thankful for all if you! You guys mean so much to me and the support I get from this group is amazing and I'm truly so blessed to have found it! Just know I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for the support you have shown me!

What a nice message! Thank you so much! <3 And I agree with how eating Keto feels verses eating carbs. When I eat keto (or low carb) I feel so much better. Which is why the regular OMAD didn't work for me this month. I would eat around noon (including carbs) and I was just too tired to function. I actually had to take a nap every day at 2pm. Could not keep my eyes open.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Daily post: Friday
    Track: not so good!
    Calories over!
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 12072

All the family is here from Wednesday to Sunday so routines and food are haphazard. We had a mock race which was fun. My oldest bet that he could run a mile in 11 minutes. Number 3 child paced number 4 child to keep pace in the neighborhood and the rest of the crew took cross streets to act as the crowd cheering on. He missed by a little but not being a runner he did well.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Thursday check-in
    Calories- Under
    Exercise- walking, weights
    Water- over
    Steps 11472
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Daily post Thursday

@satchel2008 I have a keto pumpkin pie recipe, and it tastes just like the sugar loaded version :wink: I absolutely agree about the carbs and the lethargy. I have no desire to eat carbs and I didn't for thanksgiving, either of my celebrations, now I did over eat, but I am not at all concerned with it, I am back to my regularly scheduled fasting and already on track to take off the couple pounds I am up this morning.
    I have said the same thing about this group and challenge. It's probably more of a support group than a competition and I originally signed up because competition is in my blood, but what I learned is that the support is way more beneficial than the competition, I don't know if I'd have been able to struggle through this journey on my own or not but I do know that I didn't have to and I also am thankful for that.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member

@LadyRN76 Because that's how life is and you can weigh in a day late if you want, or even sat still instead of using the post thanksgiving weight....
This discussion has been closed.