New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    I saw a post that Skinny Syrups are 30-50% off on the website but haven't verified it.

Yes it’s confirmed! they always have this sale Black Friday which Is only time that ordering from them makes them the same price or less you can get at Burlington. Actually a little cheaper if you use code for a free bottle plus buy enough to get free shipping. I usually stock up because Burlington doesn’t carry the cool flavors I’d like to try.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    This flavor looks good uw49iggc6chr.png

Great time to sign up new acc get the free 10 off or 5 off coupon since all boxes 10 off.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Syrups glitching again. If you order now get 6 pack for <10 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008GZV3AM/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_4?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1a3dtjg9o8od3.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member

oh to be an American...this deal would never be available in my country😢
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Went to a vegan restaurant on Wednesday and tried one those new generation engineered vegan burger patties. Convincingly meat like. I have read that they are so meat like, that vegetarians are grossed out. Also that the meat industry is worried. The one I had was manufactured by Moving Mountains based on a combination of pea protein and gluten. I haven't tried the most famous brands Beyond Meat (pea protein mostly) or Impossible Burger (soy protein).

This kind of thing might be the protein of the future.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    Went to a vegan restaurant on Wednesday and tried one those new generation engineered vegan burger patties. Convincingly meat like. I have read that they are so meat like, that vegetarians are grossed out. Also that the meat industry is worried. The one I had was manufactured by Moving Mountains based on a combination of pea protein and gluten. I haven't tried the most famous brands Beyond Meat (pea protein mostly) or Impossible Burger (soy protein).

This kind of thing might be the protein of the future.

...and that's why I haven't bothered trying the 'new' beyond burgers and the like. I don't like my veggie burgers tasting like meat. I don't eat meat for several reasons, but one of them being I don't like the taste of meat lol! However, it's great for our planet, etc., if, as you suggest, '....might be the protein of the future'
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

oh to be an American...this deal would never be available in my country😢

Health care or this. We had a choice lol

trrld1i5s700.png

A few skinny syrups flavors even have an additional 20% off! https://amzn.to/35MXFyC
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2019
    Not my pics and I know I posted before lol but these look even better than I thought they would. I will definitely buy them to try when I find them! gt33wgnaojkk.jpeg
    I like making them in my air fryer.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    wbdn10bs4q08.png
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Update on Lil Buff Protein Cakes: the vegan ones are officially my favorite. The Unchunky Chip is amazing, kinda like a chocolate chip cookie. The Unpudgy Fudge is great too. I usually add a serving of Lily's Chocolate Chips to make them both extra decadent (both mixes include chips in the powder). All you need is water, a mug, and 50 seconds in the microwave. The only drawback is that the mix is a LOT smaller than their traditional cakes as the end product would be higher in macros. Still, it's good. I ordered four more packs of the Unchunky Chip.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    m0ezawbv79nt.jpeg
    These look delicious !

I was gonna try those until I realized I only like one of the flavors.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    For those who said churro you were right z7gprm7oscor.jpeg
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member

I didn’t try them, but now I wish I had, love churros. We’re they even close to churro flavored?
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member

I knew it was something cinnamon! My kids kept saying pumpkin spice but I think they just had it in their heads at the time,they were good tho 👍
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Skinny 9k09ariahe42.jpg
    ejl3u1ss56q0.jpg
    Syrup giftboxes!

Where's this at? Looks like I have some shopping to do if these aren't too expensive!