Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• B3xt3rC
    B3xt3rC Posts: 23 Member
    Please add me, want to spend more time on here with positive influences to help each other achieve our goals! Bex 🙋🏻‍♀️
  • Fit_Photog
    Fit_Photog Posts: 1 Member
    Just joined today and would love some friends!!
  • Krystal_m86
    Krystal_m86 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello!
  • dblair27
    dblair27 Posts: 64 Member
    Been here for a while now and it seems that all my friends have gone inactive! Would love to add some new people/receive some friend requests to liven things up again. My diary is open, I exercise pretty regularly, and I like to interact with posts on my feed. Bonus points if you're either a) in your twenties or b) a cyclist, but I'm open to meeting just about anyone, thanks. :)
  • Hollyxo88
    Hollyxo88 Posts: 4 Member
    I’m back after a very long break and would love some friends on here. This year was hard, I gained 20 lbs back of the almost 80 lbs I lost. I’m turning 31 on Monday and I really want to get back into the grind. I think a supportive community of friends would help!!
  • balancehappymum
    balancehappymum Posts: 2 Member
    50+ Aussie mum looking for body twin, my height is 175 current weight as of today 78.1kg (1 Dec 2018)
    I would like to be a fitter version of myself to meet my new grand baby due in April 2020.
    I’m only looking to lose around 10kg, but geez it’s tough now I’m in menopause, I’ve gained around 8kg in last 12 months. 🤷‍♀️
  • Jamsalex30904
    Jamsalex30904 Posts: 2 Member
    I am a 55* yr old woman with 165 lbs to lose. I am motivated to start back tracking and even though I start with the amt I want to lose, it is not about the scale. It is about getting healthy. I exercised an accident that left me thankful I am here. Surprisingly, my weight may have saved me but it likely would not be that way next time. I am looking for others to keep me along the way when things get tough. Send me a friend request if you want to make this journey with me.
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    Feel free to add 👍🏼
  • jasonhardman82
    jasonhardman82 Posts: 31 Member
    Feel free to add me, been on here awhile.. but don’t have any friends lol. I love working out, and health/fitness in general.
  • pjcallie
    pjcallie Posts: 60 Member
    I am looking for keto buddies. I need new ideas and inspirations.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    edited December 2019
    Welcome to MFP, Keep active on the community. All the best!! Feel free to add me :)
  • jruiz0222
    jruiz0222 Posts: 5 Member
    I feel free to add me
  • Lex401
    Lex401 Posts: 77 Member
    Would love more active friends 😁 feel free to add me
  • WickedMotivated
    WickedMotivated Posts: 48 Member
    Hi! I've stopped using this app but have maintained. I'm back to lose another 15-20 and all my friends are inactive. Add me!!
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Add me everyone!
  • rockbam123
    rockbam123 Posts: 20 Member
    I run and work out 4-5 times per week. Yet I still managed to gain about 10lbs this year. Guess its time to track everything again to make sure I get back on track and give those 10lbs back (plus a couple of extra). Had a great little group a couple of years ago, my fault they are gone now, but am ready and willing to do it again!
  • mikedee_nyc
    mikedee_nyc Posts: 198 Member
    Always looking to add active friends.
  • erinkothman
    erinkothman Posts: 12 Member
    Hey guys, looking to lose almost 100 pounds. I’m in my 30’s but I feel much older and determined to make a change
  • paigepie90
    paigepie90 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey!!!! Been stuck on a plateau for awhile now with the weight loss so I decided it was about time I got back to seriously tracking my calories. Feel free to add me!
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Got a few days before the next big eating days! Make it count!