Protein Shakes

What protein shakes are you guys using?! I was using ghost 100% vegan whey for the longest but I recently switched to Pro Jym and I feel as tho I like the protein blend in it better.

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,386 MFP Moderator
    My all time favorite protein powder is PEScience. It mixes and cooks well.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I also like PEscience (Snickerdoodle or pb cookie)or quest salted caramel.
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    I like Tera’s whey...
  • plantbaseddean
    plantbaseddean Posts: 2 Member
    I've got a batch of Vivo Life - no metals etc and added nutrients for the win.
  • therealmarceline
    therealmarceline Posts: 38 Member
    I just had an MTS whey shake. Omg. So good the banana cream pie flavor with ice and almond milk. 💟💟💟
  • emmies_123
    emmies_123 Posts: 513 Member
    I am enjoying MusclePharm Combat Protein. Currently have Cookies n Cream flavor, going to try other flavors once i'm out of this one.
  • jseams1234
    jseams1234 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey. Double Rich Chocolate - not overly sweet and when mixed with water tastes just like the chocolate Yohoo! drink. I find their other flavors too sweet and other brands tend to be that way too.
  • Slasher09
    Slasher09 Posts: 316 Member
    I’ve been drinking TLS shakes becauee I like the vanilla and my mom gave me a bunch. They are an MLM product so take that into consideration, I don’t spend money on those so that would be a DQ for me spending money on them. Otherwise teras whey makes a really good dark chocolate one that I love and I also like wegmans brand shakes a lot too
  • HiTech Pharmaceuticals blue berry muffin
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 515 Member
    Has anyone done the Atkins shakes or the slimfast high energy shakes
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,377 Member
    jseams1234 wrote: »
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey. Double Rich Chocolate - not overly sweet and when mixed with water tastes just like the chocolate Yohoo! drink. I find their other flavors too sweet and other brands tend to be that way too.

Second the ON Double Rich chocolate. I also like their vanilla ice cream flavor mixed in plain yogurt.

Bought quest Vanilla milkshake on a recommendation and dislike it.. Almost sickly sweet to me
  • thatdesertgirl777
    thatdesertgirl777 Posts: 269 Member
    I actually really love my Chocolate Shakeology. And no, not because I think its equivalent to eating 5 salads and a superfood lol
  • Premier Protein. 30g in 1 shake.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,881 Member
    My almost plain (there's a hint of vanilla) protein powder is BioChem Natural Whey. I mostly use this when it's warmer for fruit and veggie smoothies. I grow Swiss chard and kale for this.

My chocolate is Whole Foods Chocolate Whey. I add coffee, dried coconut, and chia seeds to this and call it breakfast.